GEO FILTER STILL NOT BLOCKING PEERS

stephen

Hi thanks for the reply, the game i'm playing is EA UFC 3, i know there's dedicated servers in the game and they can be blocked but a lot of the time when its peer 2 peer it doesn't  block the peer.  It did block them for a few days and now it just allows every single peer i've blocked. i know for definite because i've marked them (no) . i've tried deleting and blocking again multiple times but nothing happens, its just stopped blocking completely, here is a screenshot hope it helps. I never use ping assist so it's definitely not that and for other games i usually have my radius around Britain but for EA UFC 3 there's  not a lot of people playing so i use full map and just try and block the bad connections but they're still getting through2020007413_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.16c5aeae8fa90c9432294b7de1db824e.png

• Administrators

Ah I see you're referring to denying. Are you aware that it doesn't appear that you're filtering the game? There was a time when denying wasn't working correctly, in order for it to work correctly now you'll need to remove all your entires and then deny them again as and when you encounter them for it to deny properly

• Administrators

Hi Stephen - a couple of other users have reported this, so we are investigating.

Could you take a screenshot of your Geo-Filter Map options please so we can see if things like Ping Assist and Strict Mode have been enabled. Thanks.