Sign in to follow this  
blue2kid3

Nintendo Switch! Smash Bros. Splatoon

I have no clue if these games are requested but seeing that the Switch games do not have dedicated servers better support for these could give a true advantage I have seen the average tick rate is about 50MHZ and ping ranges from 19ms to 193ms I have it set on spectating because I run into issues with those two games on filtering mode.

both games are peer to peer connection.... smh =/

13 hours ago, blue2kid3 said:

I have no clue if these games are requested but seeing that the Switch games do not have dedicated servers better support for these could give a true advantage I have seen the average tick rate is about 50MHZ and ping ranges from 19ms to 193ms I have it set on spectating because I run into issues with those two games on filtering mode.

both games are peer to peer connection.... smh =/

Thanks for the suggestion Blue2kid :) if you enable Ping Assist at about 60ms, what happens? Do you get good games that way?

On 2/11/2019 at 9:51 AM, Netduma Jack said:

Thanks for the suggestion Blue2kid :) if you enable Ping Assist at about 60ms, what happens? Do you get good games that way?

So I used 60 Ms and it is a hit and miss, using the switch with no other monitoring software other than dumaos I'm limited in what I can see vs if it was a PC game. 

One concern I have is Nintendos anti cheat is absolutely garbage (I assume that it's part of anti cheat) but using 3k km filtering I actually ended up with a "poor connection" 5 day ban....

5 hours ago, blue2kid3 said:

So I used 60 Ms and it is a hit and miss, using the switch with no other monitoring software other than dumaos I'm limited in what I can see vs if it was a PC game. 

One concern I have is Nintendos anti cheat is absolutely garbage (I assume that it's part of anti cheat) but using 3k km filtering I actually ended up with a "poor connection" 5 day ban....

Hmm... In all the cases I've seen I've never seen anti-cheat get activated by the Geo-Filter itself. It's far more likely to have been activated by another factor - especially since you had 3000km distance applied (hardly a strict setting). If you run a line test on Pingplotter, do you get high ping spikes / packet loss?