NAT always switches to moderate after a while

Bootz NY

Ever since I’ve upgraded my netduma r1 my nat has been switching from open to moderate. I had recently bought an Xbox 1x and moved my original Xbox on a different tv and also bought my kids a ps4 , would the amount of game systems on my router be the cause, setup Verizon 1gb/1gb ->netduma->nighthawk-> wired to Xbox 1x 

• Administrators

You're using three routers I assume. Make sure the Verizon is in modem mode or has the R1 in it's DMZ. Then change the Nighthawk to AP mode. See what your NAT status is then. Having an open NAT on all consoles at the same time may be difficult.

I noticed this recently, I never experienced this until couple of weeks it switches to moderate itself. I just restart my Netduma R1 it goes back to OPEN NATTYPE. I use BThub then connected to netduma incase you wondering what my setup is.

As Fraser said

Delete the Geo Filter for all consoles

Restart the R1 this should give you open nat in all games.

Only time I get moderate nat now is when I re-enable the Geo Filter,I've tested this with upnp and port forwarding and have come to the same conclusion.

Also just for good measure make sure to turn consoles on one by one

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you disable the Geo-Filter does it appear to be open? I assume you're talking about game NAT reading instead of console settings?

No Fraser, my console reads moderate as well, I never stress in game as much cause I know sometimes it’s false , also it’s a just the Verizon modem itself I only pay for the internet, also the nighthawk is in ap mode with my Xbox one x being directly connected to netduma 

side note, I don’t use the geo filter I only use the congestion control and priority setting for my 1x

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:36 AM, progprogprog said:

As Fraser said

Delete the Geo Filter for all consoles

Restart the R1 this should give you open nat in all games.

Only time I get moderate nat now is when I re-enable the Geo Filter,I've tested this with upnp and port forwarding and have come to the same conclusion.

Also just for good measure make sure to turn consoles on one by one

Does that mean I would'nt need to use PS4 profile anymore?