Best VPN for Hybrid VPN on XR500

So since the Hybrid VPN feature was added I was curious to find out if using a VPN would also reduce my ping since I'm in the middle east,I tried out PureVPN as its recommended for Hybrid VPN and well it just doesn't work at all,so is there any good VPN to help reduce my ping,any detailed setups to play cod BO4 on a decent ping or is this just not possible for my location?

I look forward to all helpful responses and I thank you all in advance for doing so,to add the DumaOs Software is like life for me cant play with out it,thanks Netduma Team.

sorry to be the barer of bad news but if you are trying to lower your ping by going through a VPN then it is not going to happen. A vpn, encrypts data and therefore will add extra ping (lag) to your ping.  You cannot lower your ping unless either:

you change isp's

you can have the quality of your line improved by an engineer (if you have a line fault).

Otherwise there's nothing you can do. As you live in the middle east I can confidently assume that your internet infrastructure is not going to be of high quality (without sounding disrespectful). Sorry but there's no way to improve your ping.

• Administrators

Would agree with Big Dog above. A VPN will always add latency. If you use one then you can reduce the additional latency by using the closest server to your location but it would still add and depending on your use case that may be pointless if you need to use a foreign server