Barely finding lobby's with netduma router

nlvice

Hi Netduma,

ill try to explain what is happening.

I play on pc and mainly cod bo4

When i use my ISP router i have no trouble finding games and i am getting in a lobby really fast and i find good lobby's with low pings. The reason i don't want to use my isp router is that its bufferbloat  spikes to 2000ms and there is no qos function. The problem with the netduma is is that i have to wait long times to get put into a lobby, the lobby's i get with the netduma are like 9/10 terrible with 50% of the players with a 150 ping or even higher in the lobby. i get put i way different lobby's then when i use my ISP router, whats the deal with that. half the lobby's i get with the netduma are people from south africa or even india. i am from europe btw.    My ping is very good and around 20 but with all these high pings it makes the game unplayble. Its like the game thinks im also from outside europe and puts me into lobby's with other people connecting from outside europe to europe.  My Geo filter is disabled i tried using it on also, but i still get the high ping players in my lobby's. I switch back to my isp router and here we go i have normal lobby's again and i get put into a lobby within 1 sec after i press search game.

I hope you can do something with this information

Greetz 

NLvice

• Administrators

Is your NAT open when connecting through the Netduma router? 

If it is not, please could you follow this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-open-nat

I cannot think of any other reason as to why it would be different otherwise. The Netduma Geo-Filter gives you control over where the host is - no other product in the world can you give you this.

So I recommend you re-enable the Geo-Filter as well, and keep the range quite tight to the area where you want the host to be.