connecting to different server?

That is a good question! I also would like to know this.. Ive had this happen to me before playing the exact same game. And have had this happen when playing H5..

• Administrators

Was this in-game? Or was this in the pre-game search?

Could you see if it happens again please and let us know if so. Very curious to see if it does. 

10 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Was this in-game? Or was this in the pre-game search?

Could you see if it happens again please and let us know if so. Very curious to see if it does. 

its in game as well if I put it on filter mode it will show that I'm connected to eu server but on my friends screen it shows him connected to usa servers and it feels like usa as well and its not blocking the servers you guys need to to test the halo servers

• Administrators

Could you both click 'Flush Cloud' in the Geo-Filter Map's options. Click the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the panel to access this. It will take about 45 seconds - you can ignore the popup message that appears after 30 seconds. Just click OK when it appears and wait another 15 seconds and it will auto-install.

If it continues after this, can you check what firmware version are you both on and make sure you're both on the latest versions for your routers.

On 2/4/2019 at 10:48 AM, Netduma Admin said:

Could you both click 'Flush Cloud' in the Geo-Filter Map's options. Click the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the panel to access this. It will take about 45 seconds - you can ignore the popup message that appears after 30 seconds. Just click OK when it appears and wait another 15 seconds and it will auto-install.

If it continues after this, can you check what firmware version are you both on and make sure you're both on the latest versions for your routers.

Both on the same firmware 2.3.2.40 and both flush cloud still connecting to different server

54 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you both take a look at the ID that appears for that server and post them both here please. Also the server appears on both your screenshots so you are both connected to it in some way

ID 02502af5eda16b70

ID 3334531ed1d2aaaf

ID 41688a5505e0252a

ID d68a915c2775565b

• Administrators

Thanks, one is a generic Netherlands server, others are Microsoft. You're both not filtering, is that intentional? I suspect your friend is connecting to that one on the West coast in order to connect with you, who I assume was the party leader and then you're connecting the party the one in the West 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks, one is a generic Netherlands server, others are Microsoft. You're both not filtering, is that intentional? I suspect your friend is connecting to that one on the West coast in order to connect with you, who I assume was the party leader and then you're connecting the party the one in the West 

Im on filter mode and my friend is in spectating mode to see if the router is blocking the servers and its not

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you sure because everything outside your radius is being allowed if either of those screenshots are from you

Idk all I'm saying is that the geo filter is not working on halo mcc its probably just the game because its very broken

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, Tripper said:

Idk all I'm saying is that the geo filter is not working on halo mcc its probably just the game because its very broken

I mean, you aren't wrong. xD it's one of the main criticisms of the game - the networking sucks. Maybe this is just a phenomenon of MCC. So long as you're both able to get games it shouldn't matter too much, but we're looking at the cloud all the time so this could be fixed in the future.