World Of Warcraft XR500

I feel silly posting this however, ever since I upgraded to using the Xr500 router I have had higher than normal lag in World of Warcraft. Prior to upgrading this router I would usually sit anywhere between 50 and 57ms lag. Now my home lag is consistently 97 to 106 while my world server is 53ms.

Latest Firmware rev is installed

ISP = Cable Modem 300mb Down 20mb Up

I added my machine to the GEO filter and selected World Of Warcraft (Spectating Mode)

I've disabled QOS

I have Anti-Bufferbload set to Never

Bandwidth Allocation I have my PC set to the most for download and upload

I'm using a Wired Connection 

Router has been restarted multiple times

Cable modem is fine, when I connect my pc directly to the cable modem. I do not experience these issues. 

I would love to work through these issues with the XR500 but I am just frustrated that I bought a "Gaming Router" but I'm having the worst issues with gaming with this router. 

I would love any suggestions to my above settings and I am willing to provide screenshots to help troubleshoot. 

• Administrators

Hi there - by setting Anti-Bufferbloat to Never you are not taking advantage of one of the most powerful features. I recommend you follow this App oS optimal settings guide to get everything setup perfectly: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000077073-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-qos

Also, how are you measuring your ping? Via the in-game reading?