Increase ping

WelshReaper

I have tried this and generally get lobby not joinable I have tried restarting the router and the ps4 but it doesn't seem to help in the geofilter I have France and Spain covered with my home location in the water below Spain and France not good at geography so can't name it but in game it says my location is still Cambridge UK so is still trying to connect me to uk servers which are blocked by the geofilter hence giving me lobby not joinable

It's sad the length u got to go these days lol.  please netduma can u do something that's affects ping think it make a great feature specially if cod is not gonna change there lag comp. To be honest think it would be hell of a selling point where  u could advertise adjusting ping to maximise lag comp factor and getting the connection ereyone deserves when they go to the trouble of buying gaming routers.,powetline adaptors 

• Administrators

The Geo-Filter lets you choose where you want the host to be. So you can force a different server region if you prefer. For example, some UK guys prefer to play on the French server. So you can do the same.

Thanks for the suggestion on ping to adapt to lag comp. 

Yeah to be honest hopefully they do something  cause moving the geofilter has one floor that by doing that u can't join friends or they can't join u. Becomes a mess or even where it won't let u talk to your party in chat outside your circle,comes up as.'cant talk to....??? Because of Nat Type' 

• Administrators
21 hours ago, WelshReaper said:

Yeah to be honest hopefully they do something  cause moving the geofilter has one floor that by doing that u can't join friends or they can't join u. Becomes a mess or even where it won't let u talk to your party in chat outside your circle,comes up as.'cant talk to....??? Because of Nat Type' 

That's something different actually. You would need to allow these friends using Allow & Deny. See this guide: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000089132-how-to-use-allow-and-deny-on-dumaos

• Netduma Staff
4 hours ago, WelshReaper said:

It just gets difficult when ur clan has 130 members and when u playing with random people times eg mate friends. Cause u can't find every member that is on the chat. Think it only picks up the party host

That's an interesting problem... It'll get difficult either way if there's 130 people involved. You will need to allow anyone you're in a party with I believe; if you're the party host you could take em into a private lobby and add them that way. You need to be the host of the party if you're the Geo-Filter user.

I'm not sure how to make your life easier if you're playing with 130 people, adding them seems like the best solution however long it takes.