fornite geo filter

can someone help please no matter where I put my geo filter radius I can't get into a game, my brother gets put into a game when he is with me an I get connection lost, I have reset the game flush cloud, tried to play in America Canada, uk Germany no luck am I doing something wrong? 

• Administrators

Geo-Filtering works like this in Fortnite: The game will attempt to load you into the server if its outside your radius so wait then re-search and game should be within your radius. Alternatively you can use Spectating Mode / Full radius to see where the server is located and if you don't like it, back out of the lobby and search again. As your brother's console is not Geo-Filtered it allows him right in. Also based on your Tweets you had your radius in Alaska and Russia and there are no servers there. Look at the regions shown in game and put the radius in the one thats closest to you and make sure the game region and Geo-Filter match.

• Netduma Staff
14 hours ago, DanJay224x said:

hi still no luck with geo filter have filtering mode on an strict just keeps loading an loading then network connection lost, have my circle covering just the UK

I've attached a handy map which should still be kinda' accurate. It shows which servers you can potentially get in Fortnite in each region.

Try setting your radius to cover Europe as a whole - disregard ping for the time being. Where do you get connected within that region? If you find you get connected to different servers each game, you can then reduce the radius to block the ones that are furthest away.

If you can't connect with the Geo-Filter covering Europe, please set the Geo-Filter to Spectating Mode and screenshot what you see when you search for a game. Where are those servers located? :)

Fortnite_Worldwide_Regions.png