NO TENGO INTERNET NETDUMA

Tekiller

Hola me llamo leonardo, bueno pues resulta que un dia llegue a mi casa y no había internet y vi que todo estaba conectado correctamente entonces desconecte el netduma del modem y queria ver si era el modem el problema pero resulta que no, ressete  el netduma lo puse factory reset y todo eso y no conectaba mi compu al netduma y el netduma al modem y no tenia internet entonces que puiedo hacer :(

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Is your router connected to a power extender? If so plug it directly into the wall outlet. Can you access the router's interface when you connect your PC? 

Unplug the R1 from power and modem, reboot the modem, wait 2 minutes, plug the R1 into power and wait 2 minutes then connect the R1 to the modem and wait a minute. Connect PC to R1, do you have internet then?

• Administrators

So you have internet when connected directly to the modem? Can you access the R1 interface when you're connected to it? 

When connected to the R1 open command prompt on your PC and type ipconfig and press enter then take a screenshot and post it here please

• Administrators

You have a wired and wireless connection going on at the same time. You should only use one at a time. What is the wired connection connected to and what is the WiFi connected to? The wired connection indicates it's not getting an IP address.

@Netduma Fraser like the wired connection it detects the netduma but it appears that i don't have internet and the i connected to the wireless to open the netduma on the browser i cant open with the wired but if i connected to the wireless i can that's so weird but with the wireless still dont have internet and with the wired too

• Administrators

Set a static IP on Windows using this guide: https://kb.netgear.com/27476/How-to-set-a-static-IP-address-in-Windows

Do:

then try to access the interface again. 

Are there any settings on the upstream router blocking the R1? It's failing to get a WAN IP address

17 hours ago, Tekiller said:

@Netduma Fraser i tried to put that ip windows and still dont have internet on the netduma no theres no any settings blocking the router r1 i think image.thumb.png.57e4280eba74d934acad5e2062aaa35e.png

hola leonardo, vamos a intentar probar a hacer otra cosa a ver si funciona,¿ puede conectarse directamente a su Modem/router y enviar una captura de pantalla igual que esa con los detalles de la conexion de red? ¿que sistema esta utilizando en su R1? ¿firmware original o DumaOS?

Con los detalles que me mande le digo a continuacion que hacer, haber si hay suerte y podemos hacer que funcione todo correctamente.

Un saludo!

• 6 months later...