DumaOs not loaded yet!

Good evening,

I purchased a Netgear XR500 only 3 days ago, installation went smooth including the DumaOs dashboard. However, after only 24 hours of use the DumaOs refuses to load on my browser. I have noticed that I am not the first person to come across this problem & it is frustrating because part of the high price tag for this router is knowing you will have access to the DumaOs dashboard. I would really any help and I am uploading a screenshot of the ongoing error when trying to go to routerlogin.net Thanks for your help!

Netgear_DumaOs_ERROR_After_24_hours_Use_Unacceptable_For_Price_Paid_January_24_2019.PNG

This is the axact same error that occured  2 weeks ago on my XR700 beta unit. A Factory reset for me allowed me to configure initial setup but once completed I got this error message this user is having and the wifi does not work.  I have also sent you a PM @Netduma Fraser

45 minutes ago, 2011walnut said:

Good evening,

I purchased a Netgear XR500 only 3 days ago, installation went smooth including the DumaOs dashboard. However, after only 24 hours of use the DumaOs refuses to load on my browser. I have noticed that I am not the first person to come across this problem & it is frustrating because part of the high price tag for this router is knowing you will have access to the DumaOs dashboard. I would really any help and I am uploading a screenshot of the ongoing error when trying to go to routerlogin.net Thanks for your help!

Netgear_DumaOs_ERROR_After_24_hours_Use_Unacceptable_For_Price_Paid_January_24_2019.PNG

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? My issue may not be caused by the same as yours so clearing your browser cache may work.

Did you do something just before this happened?

I cleared browser cache and I always clear it daily. Also, no I didn't do anything different prior to the problem. I just tried to go to the dashboard and this is all I get. In addition, the app won't recognize my login credentials and I know they are correct. I'm about to send this device straight back for a refund.

22 minutes ago, 2011walnut said:

I cleared browser cache and I always clear it daily. Also, no I didn't do anything different prior to the problem. I just tried to go to the dashboard and this is all I get. In addition, the app won't recognize my login credentials and I know they are correct. I'm about to send this device straight back for a refund.

have you tried a factory reset? If not, then try that. I have reported this issue to Fraser at Netduma. You may have a faulty unit and if so then I suggest you try for a replacement. I would try the factory reset first.

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, 2011walnut said:

Thanks, I guess I'll try the reset but I'm afraid I'll lose my internet all together for the weekend so I might wait until Monday to try that before requesting a replacement. Thanks. It shouldn't be this difficult when you drop that kind of money. Extremely frustrating. Take care!

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm sorry this has happened to you. I would recommend contacting Netgear and seeking a replacement / refund for sure. I'm going to pass this case to our developers to see what they make of it.

I would recommend a factory reset on the XR700 - if anything is going to fix this problem it's that. I wouldn't want it to take out your Internet access as well, but I don't think a reset should cause this situation to get worse.

Please let us know how your contact with Netgear and the factory reset goes!

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

Hi, welcome to the forum! I'm sorry this has happened to you. I would recommend contacting Netgear and seeking a replacement / refund for sure. I'm going to pass this case to our developers to see what they make of it.

I would recommend a factory reset on the XR700 - if anything is going to fix this problem it's that. I wouldn't want it to take out your Internet access as well, but I don't think a reset should cause this situation to get worse.

Please let us know how your contact with Netgear and the factory reset goes!

He has the XR500, it is me who has the XR700 and this has also happened to me. I have sent Luke and Fraser a pm regarding this today. This was my original post 3 weeks ago regarding this very same issue. 

• 2 months later...

In the same boat with a newly bought XR500. Worked yesterday and this morning. Then suddenly upon clicking one of the r apps, it went to a continuous reloading screen of: Duma(S not loaded yet. Don't worry...

Still there. Not worried, but pissed off!

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, allsgood said:

In the same boat with a newly bought XR500. Worked yesterday and this morning. Then suddenly upon clicking one of the r apps, it went to a continuous reloading screen of: Duma(S not loaded yet. Don't worry...

Still there. Not worried, but pissed off!

Hi there, no need to keep making posts in different topics, your topic has been replied to.

• 8 months later...

I'm having the same issue. Haven't visited the DumaOS on my router for weeks.

Now all I'm getting is:

DumaOS not loaded yet!

Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.

Any way to fix this without doing a factory reset? My router is heavily configured and I really don't want to go through that again..

Hello, I have the same problem.

suddenly just like that. have been using the xr500 for over 1 year. from the netgear forum I have this note: http://routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm .

I was able to downgrade at least. next i did a factory reset, then an upgrade to firmware version .40 and .56. as soon as I install the upgrade, I have the described problem again! only with the downgrade version .32 can I access the user interface! tried several times without success.

please help. greeting

I hope this incident encourages the DumaOS team to improve their testing process. Lucky it was easy to revert to the previous firmware.

If not already, should run Nightwatch or any alternatives to make sure web interface is behaving correctly when its booted on the router.

• Administrators
On 12/22/2019 at 1:29 PM, Dialatech said:

i have the same issue now for the last 3 days. I have cleared the cache on my browser and now factory reset and still cannot access the config page

Could you follow the original instructions in this topic to try and downgrade and then once done successfully reupgrade to .56