Geo Filter doesn't work on halo mcc

• Administrators

Hi there - could you also check you have strict mode enabled and Ping Assist set to 0?

You can see these in the advanced options of the Geo-Filter Map panel

17 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi there - could you also check you have strict mode enabled and Ping Assist set to 0?

You can see these in the advanced options of the Geo-Filter Map panel

I have strict mode enabled already and I just change the ping assist to 0

• Netduma Staff
10 hours ago, Tripper said:

I get kicked out on the loading screen have you guys added the Microsoft Azure Servers to the halo profile?

Without trawling through our cloud database it's hard to tell, but in theory they should be added - our cloud is very up to date by this point.

Where are they located? I haven't played MCC myself but it could be that you need Strict Mode off to allow those Azure servers to connect.

9 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Without trawling through our cloud database it's hard to tell, but in theory they should be added - our cloud is very up to date by this point.

Where are they located? I haven't played MCC myself but it could be that you need Strict Mode off to allow those Azure servers to connect.

The locations of the servers are below

Untitled.png

• Netduma Staff
14 hours ago, Tripper said:

The locations of the servers are below

Untitled.png

Ah this picture says a thousand words. Basically, all the servers for MCC are added. The circles around their icons indicate that they are 'whitelisted', which means they're vital for the game to function correctly. You won't be able to 'Deny' them, since if you did the game would just keep booting you out rather than connecting you.

When you're connected to a game on MCC, could you screenshot what you see? I'm guessing this screenshot was taken when you'd just loaded up the game. I imagine a lot of these servers are background / authentication related, so the server in America you're seeing may not be the host of the game - rather, it could be a background server.

• Netduma Staff

With auto-ping host enabled, what is your ping to the game? I feel like that server in America probably isn't the game host despite the fact that it's the largest icon there. It'd be very strange if it was, since by the looks of it you're only playing with people from Europe.