hello I'm desperate I wanted real support on how to set xr500 and the main modem, because to date I have no improvement on the playability I always find myself with the static players while the opponents go to double. I have a fiber 50 with 10 of up and minimum band of 1.5, I ask who plays fifa19 if you can help me in this, otherwise I will abandon netgear for other beaches

thanks to those who want to help me

• Netduma Staff
54 minutes ago, elblondo77 said:

hello I'm desperate I wanted real support on how to set xr500 and the main modem, because to date I have no improvement on the playability I always find myself with the static players while the opponents go to double. I have a fiber 50 with 10 of up and minimum band of 1.5, I ask who plays fifa19 if you can help me in this, otherwise I will abandon netgear for other beaches

thanks to those who want to help me

Welcome to the forum! xlr8r has the right idea above - check out my previous post on the topic. Ping Assist should work well with Fifa :)

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, elblondo77 said:

already set up so but I have not solved

I ask the other settings how they should be the problem may be that on the modem are in pppoe while on the xr500 in dhcp?

If you are on a PPPoE connection, enter your details in the settings section. If you have Internet access already though, you will NOT need to do this.

You say the speeds you pay for are 50 down and 10 up. Please tell me:

- What speeds do you get on a Wired PC on the XR500 with QoS disabled?
- What is your ping to the game shown on the Geo-Filter?
- Are you able to connect to games in Fifa?
- What precisely is your problem?

12 hours ago, elblondo77 said:

the speed is 47.50

the set ping is 40
the problem I have is that when I play the players have visible delay in the commands are not fast and the ping is always under 40, it is as if they had some ballast on me I do not know if I explained myself well

Buddy I have a same issue and killing me I’m not sure what to do FIFA 19 it’s killing me it’s ridiculous how much money I spend One night would be so good next day  Game would lag   It’s ridiculous if you find a way to fix it let me know I would appreciate 

• Netduma Staff

Ultimately, I'd agree with Fraser on this one. You have to understand what the router is achieving, and where the fault lies. If you're getting a ping of under 40ms, your data is being transferred to and from the game server extremely fast. You shouldn't have delay when pressing buttons or moving your character if the game net-code is any good.

Scoring a low ping is the objective with the Geo-Filter, and you can consistently get that in Fifa 19. Since you have a low ping but you're still experiencing unfair games, the game itself is the cause.

Hi guys, i also have issues on ffia, but i know it isn't the router, the net code is just awful.. but i noticed that i seem to be running high traffic https://gyazo.com/d5db5004573a8f52531d6b4eca7bd023 is this normal ?

How do i lower it, i have a stream open and a few web pages for work etc but they aren't being used as such.

• Netduma Staff
6 hours ago, funnellboi said:

Hi guys, i also have issues on ffia, but i know it isn't the router, the net code is just awful.. but i noticed that i seem to be running high traffic https://gyazo.com/d5db5004573a8f52531d6b4eca7bd023 is this normal ?

How do i lower it, i have a stream open and a few web pages for work etc but they aren't being used as such.

This is normal stuff I believe. I'd love to add something to the UI one day to give you guys a better understanding of Traffic Information - it could be useful if you had something to base the results on. Those numbers seem fine to me though :)

And I agree, I've been supporting folks here for years... We've had problems with every single Fifa title, and they're always lag compensation related. The game just can't cope, and there aren't enough servers.

• Administrators

If you’re Ping is below 40ms then you have a good connection so there’s not much more we can do. 

You might want to try lowering the ping threshold, perhaps to about 20ms, to get an even better connection  

• Netduma Staff
On 1/18/2019 at 1:06 PM, elblondo77 said:

for netduma jack, 

but I do not understand why many players I meet do not have this problem, 

what's the trick?

I'd agree with Admin - lowering your ping assist threshold could secure a better connection for you. The truth is that EA simply don't have enough servers to handle the amount of players on Fifa. 40ms sounds like the Geo-Filter is doing wonders for you under the circumstances though.