Dashboard not loading

Hello,

I bought Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR500 around 3-4 months ago.
Recently, I updated the OS to the newest version. As soon as the upgrade was completed and the router restarted, I was unable to access the dashboard.
Since then, whenever I try to access the dashboard, (either through routerlogin.net or the IP), I get on white screen with the message  "DumaOS not loaded yet! Don't worry we will redirect you shortly.". 
The website keeps refreshing on it's own, but doesn't change. I tried to delete the site's cache on my OC but that didn't work either.
I also tried to do a factory reset and access the dashboard from various sources (phone, a laptop and PC), but the result was the same. 
When accessing the router dashbord for the first after doing a factory reset, the auto config wizard pops up. After the wizard is done configuring the router, it once again gets to the same white page as described above. It's an endless cycle.

Any solution?

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Go to routerlogin.net/adv_index.htm and re-upload the latest firmware to the router: https://kb.netgear.com/000060464/XR500-Firmware-Version-2-3-2-40

Then try and access again, does it work correctly then? If not access the link above again and factory reset from the software

• Netduma Staff
11 hours ago, galveyra said:

Hello again.
I just tried doing all of the suggested but I sadly got the same result.

Have you contacted Netgear support about this issue? If you're within your warranty and your router's been bricked by an update, you should be able to get a replacement router.

• 5 weeks later...