Server

Numo36

4 hours ago, Numo36 said:

Why do I always connect cross the country Don’t I have any Server close to Where I love

244FAFAE-CA10-4076-BDAA-BA56FC1CD269.jpeg

That server has been found by ping assist. In reality it will be a lot closer to your location and you will have a low ping to the server. it is just incorrectly located in the cloud database.

Theres more on ping assist here:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist

• Netduma Staff

PollutionBlues is correct - you've connected to that because of your Ping Assist setting. It doesn't have to be mis-located though, could just be you've got Ping Assist quite high. Try setting it below 40ms, or turn it off entirely and see if you get more local servers :)

• Administrators

It's probably giving you a good game thats actually close to you so I wouldn't worry about it, thats it's purpose. If you insist on just using the radius then just change it to 0. Quit the game to dashboard/hard turn off the console wait 2 minutes then boot up and try again

56 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It's probably giving you a good game thats actually close to you so I wouldn't worry about it, thats it's purpose. If you insist on just using the radius then just change it to 0. Quit the game to dashboard/hard turn off the console wait 2 minutes then boot up and try again

You mean the ping assistance  change to zero