Destiny 2 Asian servers help PS4

Thank you very much. I looked at that before posting. I was just a little confused cuz under port forwarding it has a tcp/udp option on duma and on the link it list the port ranges separately as tcp and udp.. 

Nonetheless, if you don’t have to mess with port triggering with do you ?

• Administrators

No, no need to mess with that area either.

If go down the port forwarding route, then you add a manual rule for each port and protocol e.g. 3074 UDP - you can select this in the feature. When a port number uses both protocols, you can leave it as TCP & UDP.

Who knows maybe its just Destiny on the PSN and the new glory points matchmaking in competitive gameplay.  I play competitive and use geofiltering and have no issues on Xbox but it does take longer to matchmaking due to me having 5000 plus glory points.  Time of day seems to matter for me and I try to only play comp in evening when more people are online playing.  I only play competitive in a team of 4 now since the glory points change January 13 its impossible for me to win solo with high glory points.

Forgot to mention I was always the party leader and host.  I would only allow my party to just have us 4 in it and made the part invite only.   Reason being is that I felt that if we had others in our party the game would lag a bit in competitive.I know this sounds a little crazy but it worked for us. :) 

WE also had issues getting kicked because it was taking too long for matchmaking I say that is normal in competitive. :)

On 2/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, Netduma Admin said:

ISP's DNS (the default DNS) can have problems, which is why people recommend using Google

Is the ISP’s default DNS displayed also displayed the settings tabs of Dumaos. I assume it’s automatically detected.

I dislike the fact that I feel like I’ve taken over a thread that someone else started. Is the only way to get assistance through the public forum outside of having to talk to someone on the phone or remotely log into my device? I still have many issues, more questions and concerns? I spent 12 hours researching last night and gained more uncertainty than ground. Right now, I’m not gaming. I’ll continue to work. 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Zaroo said:

Is the ISP’s default DNS displayed also displayed the settings tabs of Dumaos. I assume it’s automatically detected.

You'll usually see the DNS as the upstream router IP address, if upstream is a pure modem then you should see the automatic ISP DNS yes.

9 hours ago, Zaroo said:

I dislike the fact that I feel like I’ve taken over a thread that someone else started. Is the only way to get assistance through the public forum outside of having to talk to someone on the phone or remotely log into my device? I still have many issues, more questions and concerns? I spent 12 hours researching last night and gained more uncertainty than ground. Right now, I’m not gaming. I’ll continue to work. 

I'd suggest you make your own topic with all the issues you're facing and we can just focus on you. Support with Netduma is purely done on the forum as we're a small team. You could opt to make a ticket with Netgear/give them a call if that suits you better which you could do so by logging in here: http://support.netgear.com/