Cant Connect xr500 :(

hey guys so i cant connected my xr500 at all. its connected to a modem/router and i have also tried to put it in modem mode only to connect but that wont work either. here is some pictures. the light is white so idk wat the problem is and the second pic is me trying to connect to 192.168.88.1 on a pc that is hooked straight up to the router. please help .

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

1 hour ago, Jettman said:

hey guys so i cant connected my xr500 at all. its connected to a modem/router and i have also tried to put it in modem mode only to connect but that wont work either. here is some pictures. the light is white so idk wat the problem is and the second pic is me trying to connect to 192.168.88.1 on a pc that is hooked straight up to the router. please help .

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

To login to a Netgear router it’s either routerlogin.net or 192.168.1.1

192.168.88.1 is the IP address of the Netduma R1

• Administrators

If you're in modem mode then all you should need to do is have UPNP enabled.

Post a screenshot of your UPNP page and Port Forwarding page if it's still not working please.

If your modem is no longer in modem mode, please set it back to that.

• Administrators

Is your modem in modem mode still? My guess is it isn't, and it has manual port forwarding rules on it that are interfering.

Also, is the XR500 connected directly to the Modem?

it isnt atm because i cant get it to work in modem mode. but even when it was in modem mode i still had a strict nat. ive always had a open nat even when its been modem/router to netduma or xr500. and the other router doesent have any manual port fowarding going on 

• Administrators

Something isn't right there, if it's not in modem mode you need to put the XR500 in it's DMZ. If UPnP/port forwarding isn't working then put the PS4 in the XR500 DMZ. If it's still strict after that then I think your ISP is blocking necessary ports