New XR700 Firmware Version v1.0.1.8

Any updates on the firmware?? I have to return this router before the return period runs out if they are not going to fix it. You’d think they would put out a fix as quick as possible especially now that people have found what’s causing the issue. In its current state this router is not working as it’s being advertised. 

• 2 weeks later...

They Need to address the issue with the XR700 Having to be rebooted on a daily basis, I have to nearly reboot it every day so I can access the 192.168.1.1 interface😑😑😑 Issues with the DNS Server Function is going on as well, My PS4 will loose it's wired connection with the router on not being able to obtain an IP address😠😠😠 I've did the Restore Function on the router, re-set it back up and it's still screwed😑

1 hour ago, TheWraith said:

They Need to address the issue with the XR700 Having to be rebooted on a daily basis, I have to nearly reboot it every day so I can access the 192.168.1.1 interface😑😑😑 Issues with the DNS Server Function is going on as well, My PS4 will loose it's wired connection with the router on not being able to obtain an IP address😠😠😠 I've did the Restore Function on the router, re-set it back up and it's still screwed😑

Which firmware are you running on the  XR700?

• Administrators
15 hours ago, TheWraith said:

What happens when you try to access the interface and it doesn't work? Are you trying to access using HTTPS/HTTP/routerlogin.net/LAN IP?

Whats the issue with DNS?

PS4 connection is that after leaving it for awhile then coming back to it? If you don't put it in rest mode but shut it down properly does that resolve it?

Well I'm getting DNS Timeout Issues or DNS Server not responding, Currently it's varying, PS4 Connection leaving it for a while and coming back to it, I've tried shutting it completely down then back on, still the issues occur on both the PC and the PS4, Checked to make sure I have the latest updates for both the PS4 and the PC ,I've even specified like Google DNS servers in the router and also tried the PS4 and PC as well, still same issues😕and about the only thing to do is to have to power off the router for about 1 min then back on to correct the issues, and sometimes when trying to access the 192.168.1.1 address it will just be in a loading blank white screen trying to resolve and not pull up theloging and password prompt😕I attached a screenshot of what will occur in the Google web browser and occurs just about on ANY Website, funny thing is I'll refresh it and it will pull the site up

Image1.jpg

oh yea, you might want to mention about the r-app popup that says it's not responding etc, and even when I log into the router this is what I get and it's sits there for a long period of time and just continues to say waiting, waiting, etc. So Yea, thought I might bring this to your all attention, going into Microsoft Edge Web Browser in which is in one of the screenshots I get that error when trying to access,  It doesn't matter how many times I do the factory reset and  re-setting the router up, I have to reboot this router daily in order to be able to access the router's main page, but latter, I will get that pop up in the DumaOS saying something about R-APP is not responding or something like that like I said, there is some issues in this latest version that is causing problems that need to be addressed.that screen shot that has the black screen with the thing circling in the middle, I'm left it doing like that for over an hour and decided to power off the router for 30 seconds then back on just so I can access the router interface,  like I said there are major major issues with this latest firmware😕

192.168.1.1Part 4.jpg

192.168.1.1.jpg

192.168.1.1Part 2.jpg

192.168.1.1Part 3.jpg