Auto Ping not working after firmware update

After I updated my auto ping no longer works. Under the geo filter settings I can’t even check the box. Going into any game will not even load any players or servers on the Geo Filter map. Any suggestions?  Yes I updated the firmware and then did a factory reset. Got all my settings back to where it was, hopped on some games and didn’t notice my auto ping graph. Then my auto ping box is unchecked and greyed out. 

• Administrators

That’s weird. Are connections showing on your Map? If not, it sound like you’ve not added the correct device at the top. 

Which game are you playing? And could you take a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page please so we can check the settings. 

This is my map when I am actively in a Fortnite game. Before the firmware update my map would work just fine. There are no connections and it doesn't even seem to have pin pointed me on the map. Thank you for your help.

image.thumb.png.78d78b50bd8c4925f88c9b9bb4ef4610.png

image.png

• Administrators

Ah that makes sense for greyed out - you cannot toggle it on the Dashboard. If you go back to the Geo-Filter page you will be able to toggle it there.

Could you turn your Xboxes on and then go the Device Manager - each Xbox should show on one of the online branches (e.g. LAN). What I think might have happened here is you recently changed from connecting your consoles wirelessly to wired (or the other way around). When this happens, it shows as a new device. 

So you'll need to add these 'new' devices to the Geo-Filter, and it should work again