The Division, help

Hello all, been playing with my settings and ping assist since the firmware update and thought I would ask for help with settings for the division on xboxone. I can't seem to get my ping lower than 50. Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated. 

• Administrators

Hi Deez - it’s likely that’s the lowest pin available from you to te nearest server. Whereabouts approximately are you located and where is the nearest server to you?

Not sure which icon is the server but one has a triangle around a rectangle. The number is b768451005569499 and it looks like its located in Wisconsin. The the ping is around 55. It says dedicated. The next game was one in California 30a2400b3fcff0f5. How can I get a server closer to me? I have Geo filter on 300 miles and strict mode and filtering.

• Administrators

I’m not too sure how The Division works, but in theory you should be blocking any server outside of your range. Is Ping Assist set to 0? If yes, then a server should get blocked if it’s outside of your range. 

If that’s not happening, could you take a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page please.