Port fotnite pc

nennvial

Bonjour,

Mon fils a des problèmes de crash et de bug lorsqu'il joue à Fortnite sur PC (il tourne a 1100 ping et il me dit qu'il devrait être à 1). j'ai appelé free pour qu'ils vérifient la connexion et ils m'ont conseillé de modifier mes ports pour son pc et de trouver les infos à mettre sur un site comme celui-là. La personne m'a parlé de PCP et UDP, alors que ce soit les ports les pings et tout le tralala je ne sais absolument pas de quoi on parle parce que je n'y connais rien. Si quelqu'un peut me donner le chiffre à rentrer pour les ports sur mon interface free.

Merci !

• Administrators

We only provide support for specific routers, those with software created by our company. So we won't be able to provide you exactly with the help that you need but I can point you in the right direction. Your son saying that his ping should be 1 is incorrect, it's impossible to have it that low online. The ports is highly unlikely to lower his ping. 

The likely causes are local congestion e.g. lots of people using the internet in your house at the same time will cause his ping to rise the way to solve that is to get a router like ours or limit how many people use the internet when he's gaming. The other cause will be that he needs to change the in game region to the closest one.