LAN not working on my R1

I have recently just purchased an R1 and tried to set it up, My current setup from my ISP "spectrum" is as follows:

Arris modem Model TM1602A

Sagemcom Fast 5260 router

I have tried replacing the router with my R1, for it to not give off an internet connection. Called my ISP and nothing that they did worked. I then tried to plug it in through my router, and then only wifi will work and no LAN at all, I have tried all ports and multiple cables, to no success, but even if I got that to work, I've got no idea how to enable bridge mode on the router. Thanks in advance for any help.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

So in the setup where the R1 WiFi worked did you actually receive internet? Just to be sure you're connecting an ethernet cable from the R1 port 1 (PoE) to a port on the other router/modem? 

Do you know if you require PPPoE for an internet connection? (It's a username/password that would need to be entered in the settings on the router)

• Administrators

That doesn't make any sense, what a weird issue. Can you try accessing the interface using this guide please: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000022375-i-unticked-preserve-settings-when-upgrading-can-t-access-my-router-help