Changing my device to a PS4/Xbox - No lobbies
Downgrading then upgrading without "preserve settings" to do a clean upgrade
Fast Search ticked/unticked
Ping assist set to 50-100ms
Radius set to 500+ miles
Removing my PC from the geofilter completely 
Flush Cloud
Factory reset
But what is magical is if I use my other router I get into decent lobby almost instantly 50ms +/-
Another thing I have noticed is that while searching on original R1 firmware I see different icons showing up on the geofilter before I get into a game
This does not occur on DumaOS. The only time I see icons on the geofilter while running dumaOS is at launch. After that they go away. 
To add: I'm in Philadelphia right next to the NJ servers. More likely than not I get a 30-40ms ping ingame on multiplayer.

• Administrators

So when you search and join a game, you see nothing on your geo-filter? After changing your device type to an Xbox, have you remembered to re-add it to the top device panel?

Could you share a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page please so we can make sure your settings are correct. 

Once it’s all showing you will then be able to guarantee the nearby server for a great ping

On 12/27/2018 at 5:52 AM, Netduma Admin said:

So when you search and join a game, you see nothing on your geo-filter? After changing your device type to an Xbox, have you remembered to re-add it to the top device panel?

Could you share a screenshot of your Geo-Filter page please so we can make sure your settings are correct. 

Once it’s all showing you will then be able to guarantee the nearby server for a great ping

Sorry for the late reply, work has been crazy. Here are some screenshots of the settings I usually play on. And yes I delete the device after changing the type and re-add it. I was actually able to find a lobby but it was close by and I had a 150ms ping to it. Naturally I just Denied it but I was still queuing up in that lobby. You can see in the screen shot the server is banned yet I'm still connected to it. Typically when I ban a server while connected to it I get a Network Disconnection Error then the I'm kicked from the lobby. I stayed connected after denying this server. 

2018-12-30 23_09_45-Geo-Filter - DumaOS.png

2018-12-30 23_10_19-Geo-Filter - DumaOS.png

• Administrators

A denied server is not instant - there's about a 1-2 minute delay after you have disconnected before it kicks into effect. This is deliberate, because otherwise you could use the feature to cheat e.g. booting players from your game when you're the host.

I recommend you set your Ping Assist up to use it as a Ping filter, and then restart your game after doing this. Should get you great games after this. See the bottom half of this guide on how to do this:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist

On 12/31/2018 at 9:28 AM, Netduma Admin said:

A denied server is not instant - there's about a 1-2 minute delay after you have disconnected before it kicks into effect. This is deliberate, because otherwise you could use the feature to cheat e.g. booting players from your game when you're the host.

I recommend you set your Ping Assist up to use it as a Ping filter, and then restart your game after doing this. Should get you great games after this. See the bottom half of this guide on how to do this:

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist

Still no dice. Even after waiting 1-2 minutes it was still putting me in that lobby in multi-player. 

On 1/2/2019 at 8:57 AM, Netduma Admin said:

What version of the firmware do you have installed? Click the 'i' icon in the top right corner to see. Thanks.

Latest. I have disconnected my Netduma. It seems there is no fix in sight for this. I'm just going to use my normal gateway... What a waste....

• Administrators
On 1/5/2019 at 3:59 AM, stalker4hire- said:

This is still not working. Is Netduma not supported for BO4 PC?

Are you referring to Deny, or just filtering BO4 PC in general? If the latter, make sure you have set your PC to an Xbox in the Device Manager, and then re-add the PC again to the Geo-Filter. Should work great after that.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:25 AM, hyperj123 said:

Latest. I have disconnected my Netduma. It seems there is no fix in sight for this. I'm just going to use my normal gateway... What a waste....

It's working for us in testing, so this is weird. What is the server ID? Can you locate your Geo-Filter to not cover the servers you do not want to play on?

On 1/7/2019 at 7:39 AM, Netduma Admin said:

Are you referring to Deny, or just filtering BO4 PC in general? If the latter, make sure you have set your PC to an Xbox in the Device Manager, and then re-add the PC again to the Geo-Filter. Should work great after that.

It's working for us in testing, so this is weird. What is the server ID? Can you locate your Geo-Filter to not cover the servers you do not want to play on?

The DENY as well as the fact that when you add the PC as a console as you suggest I lose then the ability to then utilize the DO/DO NOT VPN in Hybrid VPN. 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, stalker4hire- said:

The DENY as well as the fact that when you add the PC as a console as you suggest I lose then the ability to then utilize the DO/DO NOT VPN in Hybrid VPN. 

Ok - you could do that by using port rules, but I appreciate it's not as user friendly

16 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Ok - you could do that by using port rules, but I appreciate it's not as user friendly

This is  incorrect. If I go to device manager and change my gaming PC to an XBOX I lose ALL ability to make any changes within hybrid VPN choices for devices. I cannot add ports since the option is now "greyed" out I have tried it inifinite times and yes removed the device and added it back and reset and rebooot. If my pc or I imagine any device is added as XBOX as you suggested I now have zero options on services within hybrid VPN. Are we running two different versions of the f/w? I'm on latest. 

• Administrators

Oh, you're right. I didn't realise it worked like that for consoles. 🤦‍♂️

I'll add this requirement to our roadmap

What are you looking to VPN exactly? All PC traffic except gaming?

3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Oh, you're right. I didn't realise it worked like that for consoles. 🤦‍♂️

I'll add this requirement to our roadmap

What are you looking to VPN exactly? All PC traffic except gaming?

yes but with the requirement to add the device as an xbox and then losing the feature to do not/d VPN these services....