Mackam

FIFA Server Locations

Hello is there any plans to sort the FIFA server locations out, is it even possible? Had the R1 for a long time now and the server location was always wrong for what I suspect are UK/Close EU servers (15ms ping approx) but are shown as West Coast America. There was a long list of server id's posted by myself and others but they never got updated. From the ID are you able to find where is really is or is that not possible?

I know I can just use Ping Assist and have to for FIFA but they have been like this for the whole time I have had R1 (all for FIFA 18 and now FIFA 19 so far which is well over a year). You get odd one in Germany showing up but EVERY single one of my quicker hosts is West Coast America. Connection is a massive sore point in FIFA community and if we could find a way with DumaOs to make it a lot better it would make it very popular in that community. 

Example below and few ID's of others 

7d9f632e3c1c9499

c755b07bf266bec3

7d9f5f2a3c1c9499

See below Whiote dot in UK is a general EA connection point which comes and goes even outside match making but the Trianlge in West Coast America is the game server, it also says Peer not sure why as its Dedicated for FUT Champs and Rivals now so think thats also wrong, the Allow Deny list all the Peer are FUT Champs servers so dedicated the one that says Dedicated is the UK General server, that make sense?

Server.thumb.png.c8a87ac16680f847398f575761e9fc4e.png

See below the 

Thanks for letting us know. We have a new cloud update coming in the new year which will hopefully correctly locate all these servers. Could you let us know in a few weeks if things have improved or if need to do further optimisation. 

Do you know when? There was a post last week about a cloud update but that didnt fix it and this has been an issue for over a year, is this update have specific FIFA servers planned to fix or is this a maybe? 

As you can imagine I am doubtful as its been mentioned a lot for over a year but never fixed and means the GEO filter is useless and can only use Ping Assist.

Thanks good to hear the FIFA Servers will be addressed soon, FYI none of the previous releases have moved any servers I connected to (20ms ping) they are all in West Coast America so be good to finally see where I am connecting to. May help sort out why some are terrible and some are ok.