Vpn service selector xr500

Hi fellas I was hoping someone could help me with the vpn service selector

I have my pc as do not vpn these services and to let a service through the vpn I have put Battlefield from the drop down box , i also play cod which i would like to let through the vpn but its not a choice so i swtched to advanced and its asking for source ports and destination ports can any one tell me where i get that info from.

thanks in advance

• Administrators

Hi Ez, first of all just to clarify "Do NOT VPN these Services" will let whatever services you add go through your normal connection while everything else on the device will go through the VPN.

Leave the source ports as they are and use these destination ports:

UDP 4379-4380, 

TCP/UDP: 27000-27050

TCP/UDP: 3074-3478

You will need to make several rules but I've minimized the port ranges for you.

• 2 years later...

I am also playing warzone. Do i put 1-65535 for the start and the end for my source ports? and also how am i suppose to put 

UDP 4379-4380, 

in for the destination when there are only two lines? sorry i am a week new with my R2 and i am just lost for words. 

9 hours ago, Isuckatpcstuff said:

I am also playing warzone. Do i put 1-65535 for the start and the end for my source ports? and also how am i suppose to put 

UDP 4379-4380, 

in for the destination when there are only two lines? sorry i am a week new with my R2 and i am just lost for words. 

Yes, you can do.

For that rule I would suggest do:

Source 1-65535

Dest 3074 - 27050

TCP & UDP

If you have any further questions, feel free to start your own post in Netduma R2 Support and we'd be happy to help!