Geo Fencing does not show icons in fence.

Hey guys, when I am in a game of Black Ops 4 with my geo-fencing, turned on it does not show the player silhouettes.  This started on Tuesday before the update so it's hard to tell if it is working or not. Here are some pics I took while in a game of the DumaOS w/settings.duma4.PNG.f011a1cdc8b50f230ca6ca38cbab446a.PNG Please let me know if something has changduma3.PNG.d3d8648f1eee55a660ac5655003193a0.PNGed or if I did something wrong.duma1.thumb.PNG.3d5ef80f8e78f3ad5439b059f05b1430.PNGduma2.thumb.PNG.ff187809ce1d26a61e194ff2898f9878.PNG

Please let me know if I am wrong, but isn't the whole purpose is to keep people out of the geo-fenced area, and only the players inside of the circle connect? If so, I get quite a lot of people that connect from mexico, central, & south america. How I know this is I ask where people are from if they're speaking spanish and they let me know. So I am getting players outside of the fenced area. That tells me that the geo-fence is not working the way it's supposed to.

2 hours ago, Hotpipes said:

Please let me know if I am wrong, but isn't the whole purpose is to keep people out of the geo-fenced area, and only the players inside of the circle connect? If so, I get quite a lot of people that connect from mexico, central, & south america. How I know this is I ask where people are from if they're speaking spanish and they let me know. So I am getting players outside of the fenced area. That tells me that the geo-fence is not working the way it's supposed to.

Your geofilter is working exactly as it should. The geofilter allows you to only connect to a server inside your radius so you get the lowest ping possible. It can’t stop people from outside your radius connecting to that server. Who connects to your server is down to the game.

• Netduma Staff
5 hours ago, Hotpipes said:

Pollutionblues is spot on above - if we blocked other players from joining your server, that would be cheating and would cause a vast amount of issues for games worldwide. You could effectively use your router to break matchmaking in any game you want. That's not something that any router will ever be able to do :)

Your objective with the Geo-Filter is to get the lowest ping, highest quality host. That'll help drastically in reducing the lag you experience in game. I hope this helps :)