karan1234

Cod bo4 lag

Quoting Netduma Admin:

Hi everyone. We have just made a large Cloud update. This will improve IP location of all devices and all games. These changes will automatically install on your router within the next 24 hours, but if you would like to force your Cloud to update, please do the following:

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 45 second for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if you see a message that says '"Error: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App" - this is just a default popup that appears when something is taking a while to complete on DumaOS. Just clear the message and wait another 30 seconds for the new Cloud to complete its installation in the background
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart your game

Don't worry if a server sometimes shows as a 'Peer' - there are still servers that we have not yet been categorised as servers. This will be something we tackle in the future but it is a purely visual benefit so don't sweat too hard if they're showing as peers.

We will announce this more publicly once we have feedback from you that things are looking good.

On 12/20/2018 at 4:44 AM, OMGiTzAlberTxD said:

Im playing on Cable atm. Getting Fiber in 3 months when they are done. Let me explain the problem I have. But Before I start, I do this. I Always check my Connection. I do test to see if its allright, I check my ping and bufferbloat, when its alright I start my ps4. I boot up the game, I search for a match. I join a match and I see I joined a "dedicated server". Lets say i have 30-35 in ping. Depends on what server it is. Well 30-35 sounds good right? But here's the thing. I join the lobby. Ok it seems good, the players are casual. Lets play this game. It feels good, smooth and my bullets are connecting. After playing a couple of games with the exact same people and same server my movement starts to feel slow, my bullets feels slow. I look at the kill cam (I know you are not suppose to trust the kill cam) But he already saw me like 0.5-1 Seconds and im already dead and I had no chance to react? They see me first and im getting insta smacked. Its even if they are noobs or pros dosnt matter. Can someone explain? Is it this router or is it the netcode or is it something else? I started to play on a gaming switch instead and I feelt my movement is much smoother. Is it any settings for this router? Their is alot of settings but i cant figure out out whats wrong. Can someone help? I spent alot of money trying to get the best gaming experience but im getting shit on sometimes.

i have learned that sometimes even if your in the same lobby after a few games you might be put on a different server that is even worse and you have to catch it before it screws you over. it might not be the same for you but it is just something i caught on to a few times

On 12/29/2018 at 8:38 PM, Demi said:

i have learned that sometimes even if your in the same lobby after a few games you might be put on a different server that is even worse and you have to catch it before it screws you over. it might not be the same for you but it is just something i caught on to a few times

Yes i have been also thinking about that. I 've feelt that i'm not having the same "good" connection when my bullets are not connecting. The servers are random in this game. I cant even trust the ping meter.

On 12/19/2018 at 1:26 AM, karan1234 said:

true brother i think buying net duma devices waste of money. on youtube they saying their system fix lag and when lag nt fixing they saying they cant fix broken game lol 

The router does everything it states it does, eliminate network congestion and puts you on a low ping server near you

18 hours ago, OMGiTzAlberTxD said:

The router is very good yes. I think the problem is just the game. 

At this point, with the cloud optimised so heavily, the router shouldn't be the problem here. But it doesn't just have to be the game either! The problem could be your line quality, your location in relation to where the servers are, or something else. You could run a Pingplotter test to find out more about your line quality and go from there :)

On 12/16/2018 at 11:28 PM, karan1234 said:

All this clip shows us is your poor aim and positioning. Every single death the other person shoots at you first while you are sprinting around in the open. No router is going to make up for bad gameplay.