Cod bo4 lag

karan1234

• Administrators

Glad to hear that! 

The only things I would change is: 

• Gaming uses primarily upload so giving the console that much bandwidth for download is unnecessary, should be given to upload instead. Though gaming doesn't use much bandwidth so no need to give it that much. With Share Excess on you should be fine to leave the allocation as default.
  • Delete the manual game console rule in Traffic Prioritization, DumaOS Classified Games encompasses consoles, you're essentially trying to prioritize it twice which might confuse it.

It's been caught by ping assist so it's mislocated but under your limit so in this the server should actually be a lot closer to you on the map so don't worry about the distance in this instance.

Yea in game is a teleporting match half the time and even my yellow loading bars are jumping not going smooth.  Seems this updates worse than the last far as consistency, I’ve had both my best and worst games yet back to back which I assume is others being screwed then it’s my turn to be seconds behind others.  It’s worse today than I’ve seen since launch to be honest. 

yeah true i tried everything but i am giving up now lag not fixing at all 28 ping and gameplays are like i am having 200 ping.Other players always kills me before even i see them.i spent so much money to fix this lag.i have to turn off my wifi to play little better matches.i dont think so netduma really prioritize my ps4. I think i should share my  gamplay so you guys can see how bad this  thanks

The lag that I have noticed is Activision putting people from around the world onto my local server in Los Angeles. Today I played against a team of Brazilians. Obrigado Activision and Treyarch.

On 12/17/2018 at 5:51 AM, karan1234 said:

ot fixing at all 28 ping and gameplays are like i am having 200 ping.Other players always kills me before even i see them.i spent so much money to fix this lag.i have to t

This router dosnt work, buy a gaming switch instead.

i know what you mean bro. i changed my internet from cable to dsl and improved my ping to the german server from 30 to 19 ms ping but still i get dropped like you even when i shoot first. since they implemented servers im struggling to have fun playing games and experience more lag than on a p2p connection like earlier on ps3. netduma gave me no benefit at all. i tried all settings recommended its every time another excuse. its the game or its netcode or the server, your internet. promoting a router to beat lag but people with bad connection can join your lobby within your radius. i know people they dont even have a netduma but they live next to server. so they have a huge advantage over other players. not even a netduma can help you out. thats for sure

Im playing on Cable atm. Getting Fiber in 3 months when they are done. Let me explain the problem I have. But Before I start, I do this. I Always check my Connection. I do test to see if its allright, I check my ping and bufferbloat, when its alright I start my ps4. I boot up the game, I search for a match. I join a match and I see I joined a "dedicated server". Lets say i have 30-35 in ping. Depends on what server it is. Well 30-35 sounds good right? But here's the thing. I join the lobby. Ok it seems good, the players are casual. Lets play this game. It feels good, smooth and my bullets are connecting. After playing a couple of games with the exact same people and same server my movement starts to feel slow, my bullets feels slow. I look at the kill cam (I know you are not suppose to trust the kill cam) But he already saw me like 0.5-1 Seconds and im already dead and I had no chance to react? They see me first and im getting insta smacked. Its even if they are noobs or pros dosnt matter. Can someone explain? Is it this router or is it the netcode or is it something else? I started to play on a gaming switch instead and I feelt my movement is much smoother. Is it any settings for this router? Their is alot of settings but i cant figure out out whats wrong. Can someone help? I spent alot of money trying to get the best gaming experience but im getting shit on sometimes.

5 minutes ago, OMGiTzAlberTxD said:

Im playing on Cable atm. Getting Fiber in 3 months when they are done. Let me explain the problem I have. But Before I start, I do this. I Always check my Connection. I do test to see if its allright, I check my ping and bufferbloat, when its alright I start my ps4. I boot up the game, I search for a match. I join a match and I see I joined a "dedicated server". Lets say i have 30-35 in ping. Depends on what server it is. Well 30-35 sounds good right? But here's the thing. I join the lobby. Ok it seems good, the players are casual. Lets play this game. It feels good, smooth and my bullets are connecting. After playing a couple of games with the exact same people and same server my movement starts to feel slow, my bullets feels slow. I look at the kill cam (I know you are not suppose to trust the kill cam) But he already saw me like 0.5-1 Seconds and im already dead and I had no chance to react? They see me first and im getting insta smacked. Its even if they are noobs or pros dosnt matter. Can someone explain? Is it this router or is it the netcode or is it something else? I started to play on a gaming switch instead and I feelt my movement is much smoother. Is it any settings for this router? Their is alot of settings but i cant figure out out whats wrong. Can someone help? I spent alot of money trying to get the best gaming experience but im getting shit on sometimes.

i hope you will get a better connection with fibre. a friend of mine lives in the swiss and has fiber. bo 4 unplayable for him. he just plays blackout cause there its fine. a cod game its not a game for measurement. try maybe a bf game, they have better servers. what you described is exactly what i experience 24/7 on core modes. rubberbanding and lagging people all over the place. thats why im playing hardcore only. and it seems that on hc the connection is worse than on core. because when i play core its not lagging that much. they put too much in this game but the engine cant handle. they saw the big money fortnite made so they copied all the games on the market and implemented in bo4. thats why this game is broken and they are only focused on blackout cause they think that some idiot gonna spend money on uniforms in a first person shooter. and all this stickers omg. who in his right mind would waste money on this. jesus.