PUBG for PS4

JOSHR3ll

• Administrators

You're in Tahiti, is that correct? In which case that sounds like a correct ping relative to where you're located. You could try forcing servers in the Americas but I think just due to your location you're going to have high pings to game servers

59 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You're in Tahiti, is that correct? In which case that sounds like a correct ping relative to where you're located. You could try forcing servers in the Americas but I think just due to your location you're going to have high pings to game servers

yes in South Pacific but my sub marin cable go to Hawaii and finish in NA West California LA, so Japan is not correct for me ; maybe my PSN account force to go to serveur in Japan ?  (I have no problem with Black Ops 4, I stay in LA with 92ms)

https://www.submarinecablemap.com/#/landing-point/papenoo-french-polynesia

sans titre.png

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Ahh I see. Are you still able to select your region in game? If so set to NA West. If not put your Geo-Filter location over LA before you boot up the game. Then boot up and search until you get a game there

I have set my location with circle covering all of North America. (Filtering Mode) >> no parties games available ; (the game is searching again and again without finding)

I change and go to "Spectating Mode" and I am immediately send directly to Japan in a game without waiting ;

No change is possible in the game for the Region ;

• Administrators

I think what has happened is that they have introduced region locking and they've classified your location as Asia rather than US so I think that's why you're having that experience unfortunately. Theres a lot of talk about it online with people having higher pings than they should because of this.