Please add gears of war 4, forza, (pc seems to use Xbox servers)

• Administrators

Hi - thanks for the feedback. Could you try this please:

1. Go to Device Manager
  2. Click on your PC
  3. Change the Device Type to an Xbox
  4. Go to the Geo-Filter. Delete your device from the top panel
  5. Now re-add your PC, it should automatically be added

It will now be treated like an Xbox, so you should be able to see the servers / hosts in those games.

As for QoS improvements - noted. This is on our Roadmap. We've got some very cool plans for this.

11 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

1. Go to Device Manager
  2. Click on your PC

It will now be treated like an Xbox, so you should be able to see the servers / hosts in those games.

As for QoS improvements - noted. This is on our Roadmap. We've got some very cool plans for this.

Gears, forza, halo, sea of thevies now all work as my pc being detected as an Xbox to verify the blocking my friend lives 800 miles from me I set distance to 500 miles and could not connect to his invites, white listed him and it worked even with restrictions (never found a game however lol) but all testing shows that I guess if i play Xbox cross play games on pc this work around does indeed work. (It would be great to have my pc be listed as two devices to make it more seamless from game to game) 

Look forward to better priority I have a bunch of users on my Wi-Fi they don't pay the bill so it would be great if I could set all my stuff as priority for downloads, gaming, streaming in 4k and let everyone else get the left over scraps. Look forward to updates, I support you guys 100%

❤️

• Netduma Staff
14 hours ago, blue2kid3 said:

150% sure just check it again twice also ran a reboot of the pc and router and modem, its still allowing everything.

Try setting your radius to the smallest value, then put it in the middle of the sea. Make sure Strict Mode is enabled, and Ping Assist is at 0ms. With this setup, do you still get connected to that server? (I'm not suggesting you USE these settings, just making sure it can actually block that server!)

so my guess is A) the router reboot locked in the settings or B ) I was connecting to the cali server that showed it was outside of the circle, shortly after I took the screen cap. I was actually booted out of the loby. I will do more testing tonight. For reference system specs and settings are 

Ryzen 2700 

Nvidia 2080ti

XR500 latest update

connected via LAN cat 7 

cable internet

system is set to strict as a console with static DNS from 3 providers all usa server based

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay that looks like more expected behaviour, is it working better now?

yes, looks like gears of war if I'm placing it any place in the USA with strict on will connect to the nearest location server regardless of how small i make the circle will do more testing tonight. 

On 12/11/2018 at 3:40 AM, Netduma Admin said:

1. Go to Device Manager
  2. Click on your PC

Gears, forza, halo, sea of thevies now all work as my pc being detected as an Xbox to verify the blocking my friend lives 800 miles from me I set distance to 500 miles and could not connect to his invites, white listed him and it worked even with restrictions (never found a game however lol) but all testing shows that I guess if i play Xbox cross play games on pc this work around does indeed work. (It would be great to have my pc be listed as two devices to make it more seamless from game to game) 

Look forward to better priority I have a bunch of users on my Wi-Fi they don't pay the bill so it would be great if I could set all my stuff as priority for downloads, gaming, streaming in 4k and let everyone else get the left over scraps. Look forward to updates, I support you guys 100%

❤️