Problems with games in party

shazzy21284

Hey guys, When I play BO4 solo - the games are great - 90% of the time there is perfect hit detection, no lag, no rubber banding - all wonderful. However when I join with my friends on party chat and then in a lobby with them, I can't seem to catch a break - hit detection is off, people start jerking around the map, I can't seem to pump enough bullets into someone to kill them - I die instantly from guns like the GKS (where I should have time to react, I just drop dead). I don't understand it. These guys I play with are all within range of my geo filter (1700km). Can someone please help? It's frustrating. 

• Administrators

Hi Shazzy - are you the party leader? You need to be if you’d like your party to take advantage of your geo-filter. 

If you already are, can you see the server you usually pull? Is it different to your usual server location when you play Solo?

3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi Shazzy - are you the party leader? You need to be if you’d like your party to take advantage of your geo-filter. 

If you already are, can you see the server you usually pull? Is it different to your usual server location when you play Solo?

Hi, I am not the party leader. And I have not checked the server when I play in a party. I will next time.