why am i lagging?

Iilukas210

hi there guys i have a couple of questions, first of all what is this server 46338d58d0e5878c as i cant seem to deny it? also is there anyway to block it as ive done some testing on a few games and its seems to always pop up has host and pings are really high and spiky maybe this could be why im lagging? i have tried all other theories my network is the best i can possibly get it whith ping plotter staying solid even when im watching 1080p videos and streaming netflix i just dont no why its happening!

• Administrators

Hi Lukas,

We think Deny may not always be working - we're looking into getting this fixed.

As for getting lower ping games, I recommend you use your Ping Assist as a Ping Filter - this will guarantee you only play on low ping servers. See the bottom half of this guide for how to do this: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000087579--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-ping-assist

• Administrators

It will be a dedicated server (because as you said, you can see 'E' at the end in the game's Network stats). What's the domain name for it?