XR700 and S8000 link aggregation

Micbot

not sure, I have both XR700 and S8000 switch, but seeing as link aggrigatio0n is onyl really useful for NAS and ultra fast file transfers theres no realy need for me to use it. I can transfer files to my NAS at 130mbps file transfer speed which is fast enough for me. This maybe a question for Netgear as they are both their hardware unless somebody on here has the answer.

• Administrators

You should be able to, yes. The easiest way to tell is after setting up your network, go to the XR700 device manager. Can you see your Xbox and PC on there as distinct devices? If so, then you can add each of them to the Geo-Filter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2018 at 6:41 PM, Micbot said:

If i do link aggregation with the s8000 switch and plug all wired devies into the switch, will i be able to still use the geo filter on the xr700 for my xbox and pc?

Hi Micbot, did this work ? As I have a switch coming soon and was going to set up the same way. 

Hi Micbot, thanks for your reply, I am waiting on the sx10 switch myself and was going to try the same thing. 🙂👍 Hopefully it will not be to far away, however might be a little delayed due to Christmas. 😂