100% CPU Useage when downloading games

FlexJ

Hi guys

Im getting 100% Cpu useage on the R1 when downloading games on the Ps4 i ve tried Anti buffer bloat on and off and still getting 100% i cant access any other pages or watch netflix when a game downloads. any ideas?

Capture.PNG

8 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The 100% is normal behaviour when heavy downloading due to the hardware, it occurred on previous firmware as well. Even with QoS on you're unable to access the interface?

I can access the interface but takes ages to load up. I will try what zennon has suggested. 

16 minutes ago, flexingjohn said:

I can access the interface but takes ages to load up. I will try what zennon has suggested. 

You may need to reboot the Netduma and the console, if it does not work first time.

Yes i did do the above. i couldn't access the interface at all when a game is downloading i have stopped downloading and get this loading screen. CC is at 60 and 80

Capture.PNG

when not downloading. CPU at 20% when downloading with everything above 90%-100% CPU definitely cant access other interfaces when downloading as they are taking to long to load 

Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, Zennon said:

Do not use the dashboard when checking the CPU usage and try it in the system information instead and test.

Capture.PNG

To recap this is how I fixed this issue myself.

Turn off the console.

Remove the console from the geo filter.

Make sure hybrid VPN is not enabled.

Go to QoS remove classified games and add my console to priority manually selecting game console.

Select on the CC page never then select always and move the sliders to the position you wish.

Add the console to the geo filter.

View the cpu usage from system information and only ever use one instance of DumaOs in a tab.

A reboot from i may be needed if you check and it does not work first time.

Just now, flexingjohn said:

i've tried that again i think ill download games over the night. thankyou Zennon tho. 

I have mine only reach 60% cpu when downloading now by doing the above.

You might want to try a factory reset, yes you will have to set back up but it only takes a few minuets and it is worth a go, then follow that recap guide.