this fix all my problems

speed 1000/40       hardware    xb6-----pfsense-----xr500 in ap mode----  

for me this setup work without any problem to the day you guys se this this setup goint to hit 2 moth with out restarting anithing and this pfsense still pushing gig speeds without struggle with no error

i have over 100+ devices forme xr500 not was doing it i have to restart every day....and the qos no good for a lot of devices like me   my pfsense spec dell 990 sff i5 2500 3.3gz 8gb ram quad intel gig nic

modem xb6  ap xr500....    i notice now i kill people quiqly in call of duty and with no qos or geofilter every game the same my shots same and is because quad nic doing his job right pushing speed at all senarios without hikups i am not here to tell you wath to do it wath work for me with 100+ devices.......

my problem was had to put some many bullet to people and i have to restar every day cus everithing was getting slow i had 100 and 45 devices so with the setup that i have know i dount have any problem everithing is good forme for other people that have couple devices the xr500 my work but for me it was not working and i try every firmware plus the ones you guys provide soo i will stick to my current setup thanks for all the help but i am going to run with wath it working for me

whell i remember that when i disable qos everithing was all right but aggain i dount like to restart every day the xr500 get slow..... and to answer local congestion with them all competing for bandwidth my pfsense is handling everithing with no qos traphic shaping and i dount se any lag on any of my devices or slow down for more then a month without restarting anithing 

i am not trying to tell you that the xr500 is bad is wath is working for me 

wath i am trying to say is this xr500 it dount last a day without restarting the router cus it start droping connection on my devices and my consoles sometimes i was playing and i lose connection and when i go and take a look of my phone farm like more then 50 devices lose conection to

Guest Killhippie
7 hours ago, belladin34 said:

my problem was had to put some many bullet to people and i have to restar every day cus everithing was getting slow i had 100 and 45 devices so with the setup that i have know i dount have any problem everithing is good forme for other people that have couple devices the xr500 my work but for me it was not working and i try every firmware plus the ones you guys provide soo i will stick to my current setup thanks for all the help but i am going to run with wath it working for me

As Fraser said the router can easily handle that many devices. A router like the XR500 is capable of handling up to 250 devices.  Maybe if you could list the 145 devices you have it would help with working out what’s happening as it might be the clients rather than the router sometimes causing issues. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would be curious to see that list myself. It’s one thing to be devices such as thermostats and cellphones, it’s another to be program servers or live stream cameras/security devices.  There’s a chance some ports are competing for access. The WiFi would need taken into consideration depending on the physical layout of those devices as well. There are too many variables to troubleshoot accurately without a topographical map of this network. However, I would love to see a print of the structure the devices are in and the layout of any switches, access points, and signal boosters you’re running. I can’t promise a complete engineers breakdown and site survey, but with adequate pictures, prints, and device info, I wouldn’t be opposed to working this out with the XR500 being the focal point of how to best layout your network. Not that I have a ton of time or anything, but I could make it a project if you can be patient.