Jump to content
Netduma Jack

Black Ops 4 - Getting P2P Only? Post Here!

Recommended Posts

I'm unable to flush the cloud still, I get the message "The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App."  I'm also still getting peer connections with 50+ ping.

 

 

I have it set to cover the entire east coast, ping assist set to 38.  Before all this mess I would get all dedicated servers with 25 to 30 ping.  When I search for a match I can see the duma ping these dedicated servers but never connects. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mike10522 said:

I'm unable to flush the cloud still, I get the message "The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App."  I'm also still getting peer connections with 50+ ping.

 

 

I have it set to cover the entire east coast, ping assist set to 38.  Before all this mess I would get all dedicated servers with 25 to 30 ping.  When I search for a match I can see the duma ping these dedicated servers but never connects. 

Don't worry about that message, it will complete in the background about 30 seconds afterwards.

After that, please do this:

  1. Restart your router
  2. Set your radius to about 1000km - 2000km
  3. Set Ping Assist at a level you like (probably no higher than 50ms)
  4. Make sure you have AutoPing enabled
  5. Restart your game
  6. Play BO4

If you believe you're getting P2P after this could you take a screenshot of your Map when this is happening, including the ping graph. Then post the image here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Netduma Admin said:

Don't worry about that message, it will complete in the background about 30 seconds afterwards.

After that, please do this:

  1. Restart your router
  2. Set your radius to about 1000km - 2000km
  3. Set Ping Assist at a level you like (probably no higher than 50ms)
  4. Make sure you have AutoPing enabled
  5. Restart your game
  6. Play BO4

If you believe you're getting P2P after this could you take a screenshot of your Map when this is happening, including the ping graph. Then post the image here

So far so good!! and thank you for resolving this so quickly!  

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Don't worry about that message, it will complete in the background about 30 seconds afterwards.

After that, please do this:

  1. Restart your router
  2. Set your radius to about 1000km - 2000km
  3. Set Ping Assist at a level you like (probably no higher than 50ms)
  4. Make sure you have AutoPing enabled
  5. Restart your game
  6. Play BO4

If you believe you're getting P2P after this could you take a screenshot of your Map when this is happening, including the ping graph. Then post the image here

I followed these steps, after restarting the router I get a loop of messages "uncaught undefined" and "This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute."

My Geo filter also will not load, I've restarted my router twice

Edit

I was able to get the filter up and running but I'm still getting unplayable peer connections, everything was working perfectly till a week ago, needless to say, I'm disappointed.

unknown.png?width=704&height=397

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flush cloud seems to have worked for most people. Can you try this please:

  • Completely turn off the console (not energy saving/instant on mode)
  • Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  • Flush the cloud
  • Reboot the router from the interface
  • Add device to Geo-Filter
  • Boot up console
  • Boot up game and try again please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What to downgrade to?  Been on for an hour and all peers. I'm pretty sure I got a bad router. It has never done what it said it does. Im usually dead as soon as I see someone. Went to my old router played better with c bufferbloat doesnt make sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Flush cloud seems to have worked for most people. Can you try this please:

  • Completely turn off the console (not energy saving/instant on mode)
  • Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  • Flush the cloud
  • Reboot the router from the interface
  • Add device to Geo-Filter
  • Boot up console
  • Boot up game and try again please

I've done this twice. Still took forever to get a lobby. When I got one it was outside my radius and ping (about 1000 miles too far and a 90 ms ping). I played one miserable match but couldn't stomach the lag halfway through the second match. So I placed the server on the Deny list and backed out. It put me right back in the same lobby on the same jacked dedicated server (it showed as denied at least on the map).

 

Next suggestion . . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I did to get mine to work.  Was booted up cod. Let it get the main menu. Flush the cloud. Let the message pop up. Turned my ps4 all they way off. Held reset button on the back of the r1. Let it reset. Turned ps4 on.  Set everything back up. 70/70. Left the kilometers at 2000. Set my home. And put ping at 40. Demi ever scenes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/12/2018 at 16:13, Netduma Admin said:

UPDATE: Est-ce que TOUT LE MONDE dans ce fil peut faire ce qui suit:

  1. Allez à votre filtre géo
  2. Ouvrez les options de la carte de filtrage géographique (cliquez sur les trois lignes horizontales en haut à gauche du panneau).
  3. Cliquez sur ' Flush Cloud '
  4. Attendez environ 30 secondes - 1 minute pour que la chasse se termine. Ne vous inquiétez pas si cela prend plus de temps, soyez patient
  5. Une fois terminé, assurez-vous que vous êtes satisfait de vos autres paramètres de filtre géographique, par exemple, votre position d'origine, le rayon, l'assistance au ping sur la R1, etc.
  6. Maintenant,  redémarrez Black Ops 4

Maintenant, essayez de jouer à quelques jeux et laissez-nous savoir si votre expérience change.

Je vous remercie.

Cela semble fonctionner chez moi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone,

We have got to the bottom of why some people are now getting dedicated servers again and others are not. We have realised that we need to do further optimisation for Xbox players. This will take us a few days to complete but we hope to have this improvement out for Xbox players by the middle of next week.

PS4 players should now be able to consistently get dedicated servers.

Thanks for all your responses - it helped us to narrow down the final area we needed to tackle.

The ND Team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi Everyone,

We have got to the bottom of why some people are now getting dedicated servers again and others are not. We have realised that we need to do further optimisation for Xbox players. This will take us a few days to complete but we hope to have this improvement out for Xbox players by the middle of next week.

PS4 players should now be able to consistently get dedicated servers.

Thanks for all your responses - it helped us to narrow down the final area we needed to tackle.

The ND Team

very good news!!! quickly, quickly that I am obliged to unplug the netduma to play ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome news, so what about the ones that come up as peers and that are located outside the geo filter? I know that they are dedicated servers by the ping and the tick rate sitting around 60hz... will this be just a matter of cleaning up those details in future cloud updates? Again no complaints here it heaps better than before but would be nice to see actually what I’m connected to as opposed something that it isn’t...

keep up the hard work guys... 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi Everyone,

We have got to the bottom of why some people are now getting dedicated servers again and others are not. We have realised that we need to do further optimisation for Xbox players. This will take us a few days to complete but we hope to have this improvement out for Xbox players by the middle of next week.

PS4 players should now be able to consistently get dedicated servers.

Thanks for all your responses - it helped us to narrow down the final area we needed to tackle.

The ND Team

I'm glad it's figured out, wish it was sooner, but I know a fix is on the way.  I was one of the first people affected by this, posted about it day or two before Thanksgiving 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aka_boogo said:

Awesome news, so what about the ones that come up as peers and that are located outside the geo filter? I know that they are dedicated servers by the ping and the tick rate sitting around 60hz... will this be just a matter of cleaning up those details in future cloud updates? Again no complaints here it heaps better than before but would be nice to see actually what I’m connected to as opposed something that it isn’t...

keep up the hard work guys... 🤞

That's correct - needs a clean up which we will be looking into once we've got this main P2P thing sorted. Thanks for your support.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it's all tied to our Geo IP Database (the Cloud) which is the same across all DumaOS routers. This will be fixed by middle of next week for Xbox users too. And just to be clear, there's no need to install a firmware upgrade, it automatically updates within 24 hours of us publishing a new cloud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

C'est exact - il faut un nettoyage sur lequel nous allons nous pencher une fois que nous aurons réglé ce problème de P2P principal. Merci pour votre aide.

 

Cela veut dire que le P2P ne sera plus possible ou très rarement ?? Pourtant avant la dernière mise à jour du jeu  j'avais un excellent rendu en P2P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×