Netduma OS On R1

Haveic

If you have a Netduma R1 and are on OS and having trouble getting into lobbys like I was on Black Ops 4. downgrade your router back to 1.036j. No problems what so ever. What ever that last Black Ops 4 update did messed something up on the new OS. it was working fine till that update. Dont know if people with Nighthawk are having the same problem.

1 minute ago, purpleandgold33 said:

Last 2 days have been great for me on OS!

Your response doesn't give us any information as to what you are talking about.

R1 or Nighthawk? Old OS or New DumaOS?

R1. Been running great for me. 70/80up for sliders (nothing special there). I opened up all of the ports to the game. There's 4 of them. You can find them on port forwarding.com. Ever since I did that actually the game has been running a lot better. Maintaining a 2.5-3 kd. Of course I run into bad lobbies but as soon as I know that I back out. I haven't played on a dedi in 2 days but about half the time I'm host and half the time thats when its the worst is when I'm host. Been noticing that I have been playing a lot of folks all over the world i.e. mexico, UK, dominican, etc. They must be working on the servers or this is the way the game is going to be idk. 

1 minute ago, shane_bell said:

BO4 only works in spectating mode for geofilter which is VERY dissappointing for me.

Can you give some specifics on how to open up all the ports?

Shane

network settings on the lan side go to port forwarding and enter the values in there. Go to port forwarding.com for b04. 

Screenshot 2018-11-28 at 8.24.35 PM.png

• Netduma Staff
9 hours ago, shane_bell said:

BO4 only works in spectating mode for geofilter which is VERY dissappointing for me.

Can you give some specifics on how to open up all the ports?

Shane

Just copy the port forwarding rules above - thanks for the screenshot purpleandgold33!

5 hours ago, Haveic said:

Still same. Still get kicked back to selection screen. 

put ping assist on fast search on put your circle in the middle of the ocean and shrink it down to like 300 mi. I set my ping assist at 25 but my base ping is 10ms. Go to speedtest.net and run test it will say your ping. Add 10-20ms and thats what you set your ping assist to. I have no problems. Occasionally I have to wait a little extra time to find a lobby if I leave one.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you getting anything blocked on the Geo-Filter?

No. It don’t say anything on the filter. Again. It was working fine, till cod did the last update. I downgraded my router back to the 1.3.6j. Didn’t have a issue. With the every setting you guys said. I put into both versions. Same result 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Haveic said:

No. It don’t say anything on the filter. Again. It was working fine, till cod did the last update. I downgraded my router back to the 1.3.6j. Didn’t have a issue. With the every setting you guys said. I put into both versions. Same result 

If it was fine before a CoD update then that is very likely the culprit as we have not changed anything since then

5 hours ago, Albeno said:

Mines doesn’t match the dudes above. Look at it

Albeno, I'd have to agree with Joe, it looks like you've set it up fine.

Wanted to update this topic. I upgraded back to DumaOs. Just to mess around. I turned auto ping off. And ping assist to 0.  And been getting into lobby’s fast again. They are showing up as peer. But they are in spots where a dedicated server would be. It’s 2 a.m. I will try again in the afternoon to see if I get the same results. And will repost. Here are a couple of photos  

29D16211-E0B1-4C0A-AB14-DAF8C31D2D4F.jpeg

0FAF01AD-A14F-4AE2-A6FB-7F39641B0097.jpeg

Strick mode is off. Filtering mode. And no. I’ve never tried them setting before. But if I have auto ping on at all. I don’t get into any games. Then I get pushed back to the menu selection screen. 

Update. The lag was bad this afternoon, compared to last night when I did it. So going back to the 1.3.6j till it gets fixed.