Blackout server behaviour

Rousey

Hi all, 

Having a few games of blackout tonight and noticed some odd things. I started the game off all ok local server (London) 9ms all was ok until i got into my first fight and the enemy was glitching all over the shop looked at the geo filter and the server had changed to an east coast USA server 118ms. So basically is this the game being its usual broken state or is this common place for battle royales? 

Blackout connection is nuts, I can't pin it down but I'm sure they just pretend to host locally then feed all the connections to a server in the USA.

JFYI...The best server I can find for the UK is in Greece (Geo filter location) but the IP registers as the Netherlands... I think.

• Netduma Staff
14 hours ago, Rousey said:

Hi all, 

Having a few games of blackout tonight and noticed some odd things. I started the game off all ok local server (London) 9ms all was ok until i got into my first fight and the enemy was glitching all over the shop looked at the geo filter and the server had changed to an east coast USA server 118ms. So basically is this the game being its usual broken state or is this common place for battle royales? 

Aye as Tez said above, the connection in Blackout is a bit crazy. Sometimes it'll switch host halfway through a game. It's unnecessary really looking at how well BFV plays with 64 players.

Thanks for the replies guys its nice knowing I'm not infact going crazy. Thats mental though I really love this game but at the same time I hate it. fingers crossed going forward treyarch will get MP and blackout in a better place