Constant Peer to Peer

Foedus Gratiae

1 minute ago, Foedus Gratiae said:

I downgraded back to .j and have had no problems. Back on servers without all the headache. 

OG firmware had the same issue, I downgraded to test it for a few days because I was having the same problem, if you want to put DumaOS back on you should find it's fine now.

Honestly just needs a couple of dashboards if it's playing up.

21 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

OG firmware had the same issue, I downgraded to test it for a few days because I was having the same problem, if you want to put DumaOS back on you should find it's fine now.

Honestly just needs a couple of dashboards if it's playing up.

Yeah, well I tried that and it most def did not work for me. Working like a gem with old OS so I'm going to stick with that since so many others are having issues as well. I don't need bells and whistles. I just want the game to work. 

41 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you do upgrade back try without preserve settings for a fresh install

I can also confirm an issue with DumaOS as of the Black Ops 1.07 update not being able to get me into a dedicated server lobby. I also just tested reverting to 1.03.6j and I am getting dedicated servers perfectly now. Something with the game net code changed and is effecting DumaOS. Before you ask, yes I already did every single suggestion you made. I unchecked the preserve settings option when upgrading in the first place. Factory resetting the router doesn't work. Only reverting to the old firmware is able to make this work.

25 minutes ago, xolhid said:

I can also confirm an issue with DumaOS as of the Black Ops 1.07 update not being able to get me into a dedicated server lobby. I also just tested reverting to 1.03.6j and I am getting dedicated servers perfectly now. Something with the game net code changed and is effecting DumaOS. Before you ask, yes I already did every single suggestion you made. I unchecked the preserve settings option when upgrading in the first place. Factory resetting the router doesn't work. Only reverting to the old firmware is able to make this work.

Lol. That's a lot of effort you put out there. Beta testing hard core. I just want to play the game and if an old OS works. I'm good. 

• Netduma Staff

Hey guys - I just opened a thread to get to the bottom of this. If you could all check it out that'd be awesome! Take a look and post here: 

I'm going to lock this thread as it's hard to keep track of all the reports of this issue. Discussing this in one place should be more effective!