Unable to connect to R1 after couple days. Issue repeats over and over

Butt_Rider

Hello from Russia, 

Dumas OS works great on my R1. 

!BUT!

Every time after a couple days I can't connect to my R1. Internet is working , all is fine. BUT I can't connect to my R1.

The tab in google chrome just keeps loading and after a some time this process ends with message "page unavailable". The only one thing helps - turn on/off R1. After R1 loaded I can connect to it.

And again after couple days the issue repeats - I can't connect to R1.

Please advise me what I can do. 

Thx. 

49 minutes ago, Butt_Rider said:

Hello from Russia, 

Dumas OS works great on my R1. 

!BUT!

Every time after a couple days I can't connect to my R1. Internet is working , all is fine. BUT I can't connect to my R1.

The tab in google chrome just keeps loading and after a some time this process ends with message "page unavailable". The only one thing helps - turn on/off R1. After R1 loaded I can connect to it.

And again after couple days the issue repeats - I can't connect to R1.

Please advise me what I can do. 

Thx. 

give your computer a static ip address in the R1 GUI under Device Manager snd let us know if that resolves your issue. It could be a DHCP expiration time issue resulting in your pc being given a new ip address. Happened to me once many moons ago and that is how I resolved it for myself.

добро пожаловать на форум

1 hour ago, BIG__DOG said:

give your computer a static ip address in the R1 GUI under Device Manager

Done. Hope it will help.

49 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

would also suggest seeing if you can access it on any other devices when it happens

this was my first step when issue came up for the first time. Also checked with direct wired connection to R1 , different OS, different browsers...didn't work . 

Just now, Butt_Rider said:

Done. Hope it will help.

this was my first step when issue came up for the first time. Also checked with direct wired connection to R1 , different OS, different browsers...didn't work . 

hopefully now you have assigned your computer a static ip address you will not have this issue no more.