Wi-Fi calling not working

TG3NOC1D3

if it worked in the past it should work now. Just to see wether it is a port issue could you disable upnp and then turn off your phone then re-enable it and restart your phone to see if that resolves your issue. If not disable upnp then open all ports for your phones ip address in port forwarding (ports 1 - 65535) turn off your phone, reboot your router and once router has fully rebooted switch your phone back on and let us know the result. I am certain it is a port issue.

• Netduma Staff
8 hours ago, TG3NOC1D3 said:

Any idea on why this isn't working? On the OG Netduma firmware it worked just fine for me, even with my Asus AP hooked up. 

Check out the advice above and let us know if it helps :D

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

Good idea, do please let us know

Well i just opened up 1-65535 for my phone and power cycled my phone, as well as rebooted the netduma and the AP. Still no dice, I can turn on Wi-Fi calling however when I go to make a call it looks like it wants to get out but then it ends the call and turns off wi-fi calling. Very strange.

23 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It is something we're aware of so we'll need to look into it. I'll pass to devs again as a reminder

Very appreciated! You guys are doing great, for a brand new OS and new milestone release this could not have gone smoother. I sincerely wish you and the team nothing but the best and success. Thanks again!