Fallout 76

mikehd

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
19 minutes ago, mikehd said:

So far no tweaks required for FO76 other than anti-buffer bloat enabled like ESO. Not the smoothest gaming experience but it may just be the janky graphics engine.

Thanks for the feedback! With the criticism the game is getting that wouldn't be a surprise

Can't say I've ever needed anti bufferbloat on for ESO.

I've played it with and without the Duma many times. The games servers are awful and lag anyways.

As they say... theres something you can't polish ;)

6 hours ago, N3CR0 said:

Can't say I've ever needed anti bufferbloat on for ESO.

I've played it with and without the Duma many times. The games servers are awful and lag anyways.

As they say... theres something you can't polish ;)

We definitely need anti-bufferbloat for ESO. With our limited bandwidth, the lag without it makes the game unplayable if anyone else is  using the internet. 6Mpbs doesn't go very far these days...

• Netduma Staff
11 hours ago, mikehd said:

We definitely need anti-bufferbloat for ESO. With our limited bandwidth, the lag without it makes the game unplayable if anyone else is  using the internet. 6Mpbs doesn't go very far these days...

Good to hear it's helping out. I'm putting the janky gameplay of FO76 down to the game itself as well. There's no way to be 100% sure, but the things I've seen... Oh the things I've seen.

They need to go back to the drawing board on their game engine if they want to do multiplayer properly, imo.