I cannot find a lobby today

mike10522

I cannot find a lobby to a dedi server today, I have my ping assist set to 45 (My normal ping is 25-30), and the radius over the north east cost,  I keep getting peer connections with 60 ping.  I've restarted my game countless time along with the router and modem.    

Anyone else experiencing this?

• Administrators

Do a speed test when nothing is using the internet, what does the base ping come back as?

Can you also provide a screenshot of your entire Geo-Filter page please with the Geo-Filter Map options open please.

A Ping Assisted host will have a dashed circle around it

• Administrators

Normally when this happens you just need to quit the game to dashboard and then boot up, if you don't see anything appearing on the map during bootup it might not work so you may need to try again

Sorry we don't do any support through discord

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Normally when this happens you just need to quit the game to dashboard and then boot up, if you don't see anything appearing on the map during bootup it might not work so you may need to try again

Sorry we don't do any support through discord

Understood. Here is a video of me launching and trying to find a blackout game.

• Administrators

Okay looks like everything is appearing correctly so thats good. Usually the PC versions of CoD have a lower population and giving the time you're playing (while most people are at work during the day) it might be harder to find a game lobby that you need 100 people for. If you try during peak time this evening does it work better?

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay looks like everything is appearing correctly so thats good. Usually the PC versions of CoD have a lower population and giving the time you're playing (while most people are at work during the day) it might be harder to find a game lobby that you need 100 people for. If you try during peak time this evening does it work better?

I would agree with you but the moment I switch routers I can find a game instantly.

• Administrators

Just running with an idea from another post do the following:

1. Downgrade to original R1 Firmware
  2. Upgrade to DumaOS with preserve settings DISABLED i.e. you do not want it to keep any of your settings into the upgrade

This should give you a completely clean install. Then please try using DumaOS as you normally would, does this improve?

Im having the same issue this evening Fraser, cannot get a lobby, tries to join but then throws me back to menu saying game is full or not joinable, feel free to give me a call if you want me to check anything 

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just running with an idea from another post do the following:

1. Downgrade to original R1 Firmware
  2. Upgrade to DumaOS with preserve settings DISABLED i.e. you do not want it to keep any of your settings into the upgrade

This should give you a completely clean install. Then please try using DumaOS as you normally would, does this improve?

Decided to test the old firmware and got into a game right away with low latency.

Okay Just upgraded to DumaOS and now I can't access 192.168.88.1. I get an ip address but no web gui. And I have no internet.

Edit: Held the reset button on the back in for 10 seconds and it's up and running on DumaOS

• Administrators
1 hour ago, bagsta69 said:

Im having the same issue this evening Fraser, cannot get a lobby, tries to join but then throws me back to menu saying game is full or not joinable, feel free to give me a call if you want me to check anything 

Whats it like when you disable the filter do you get the same thing? Are you using radius & PA?

53 minutes ago, hyperj123 said:

Decided to test the old firmware and got into a game right away with low latency.

Okay Just upgraded to DumaOS and now I can't access 192.168.88.1. I get an ip address but no web gui. And I have no internet.

Edit: Held the reset button on the back in for 10 seconds and it's up and running on DumaOS

Let us know if after a fresh install its working better for you

17 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Whats it like when you disable the filter do you get the same thing? Are you using radius & PA?

Let us know if after a fresh install its working better for you

That's a negative. Sitting here searching. Ping assist at 80 Fast Search enabled Strict Mode enabled. Old R1 OS worked fine. Got into a low ping lobby (40-50ms)

Looking at the log, every time I search for a game I see this:
"Thu Nov 29 00:08:52 2018 kern.info dpiclass-daemon: Kill flow due to timeout"

Uploading full log

log-1543450339518.txt