My best BO4 DumaOS setting that eliminates Shoot-first-die-first

Chaiyoabc

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Yes the original firmware. I do hope the cloud update comes to it. Original firmware beats DUMAOS for my purposes

Could you try upgrading back to DumaOS now and try this please:

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 1 minute for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if it takes longer than this, just be patient
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart Black Ops 4

Now try and play some games and let us know if your experience changes.

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

Could you try upgrading back to DumaOS now and try this please:

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 1 minute for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if it takes longer than this, just be patient
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart Black Ops 4

Now try and play some games and let us know if your experience changes.

Thanks

Hi

I need the original firmware. DUMAOS lacks upnp forwarding which I rely upon hence the need for a cloud update on the original R1

• 3 weeks later...

Sry for having been disappearing. I have been having great time with new dumaos’s cloud update. I don’t have much issue finding lobby. It connect me to SG about 95% of time I play. 

For the current setting I have been using was still 98/98. But here I have find more variables to get good connection, at least for me well

my bandwidth is 100/40

I set my download bandwidth to 6% which is equal to 6mb and upload bandwidth to 4%. I also have ‘when high priority traffic detected’ ticked

however this is kind of endless test because this method is not 100% guaranteed that you will have good time with no lag compensation issue. That’s why I have backup method. It also depends on weapon fire rate as well. Let’s call this the ‘method 1. 

When method 1 doesn’t work, I go to method 2. And if it doesn’t work, I go to method 3 and 4. Below are lists of method I found

Method 1: 6% / 4% equal to 6mb download and 1.6mb upload. With ‘when high priority traffic deteced’ anti bufferbloat apply

Method 2: 6% / 4%. With ‘never’ ticked. And yes, that would turn off bufferbloat completely with 6mb and 1.4 ul bandwidth. For some reason anti-bufferbloat make your hit slight delay to. This is obvious when you use very low rate of fire gun and it has delay hit that u have to lead your aim in order to register your hit.

Method 3: Go back to 98%/98% bandwidth. Which equal to 98mb download and 39.2mb upload 

Method 4: 98/98 and turn off anti bufferbloat 

1 hour ago, Chaiyoabc said:

Sry for having been disappearing. I have been having great time with new dumaos’s cloud update. I don’t have much issue finding lobby. It connect me to SG about 95% of time I play. 

For the current setting I have been using was still 98/98. But here I have find more variables to get good connection, at least for me well

my bandwidth is 100/40

I set my download bandwidth to 6% which is equal to 6mb and upload bandwidth to 4%. I also have ‘when high priority traffic detected’ ticked

however this is kind of endless test because this method is not 100% guaranteed that you will have good time with no lag compensation issue. That’s why I have backup method. It also depends on weapon fire rate as well. Let’s call this the ‘method 1. 

When method 1 doesn’t work, I go to method 2. And if it doesn’t work, I go to method 3 and 4. Below are lists of method I found

Method 1: 6% / 4% equal to 6mb download and 1.6mb upload. With ‘when high priority traffic deteced’ anti bufferbloat apply

Method 2: 6% / 4%. With ‘never’ ticked. And yes, that would turn off bufferbloat completely with 6mb and 1.4 ul bandwidth. For some reason anti-bufferbloat make your hit slight delay to. This is obvious when you use very low rate of fire gun and it has delay hit that u have to lead your aim in order to register your hit.

Method 3: Go back to 98%/98% bandwidth. Which equal to 98mb download and 39.2mb upload 

will definitely try this right now

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Chaiyoabc said:

my bandwidth is 100/40

Thanks for posting what works for you! Hopefully this will help others who aren't sure about their settings.

6 hours ago, Chaiyoabc said:

my bandwidth is 100/40

somehow sounds random and too much work. 

if it doesn;t work at all then I restart BO4 and more often than not it works. :)

your bandwidth sounds like you are sitting in BKK on AIS?