Time to Delete BO4 and say Goodbye?

simjc

I hear you Sim!!!

They really should have sorted the network side of the game buy now. With all the money they make, its a joke. With the latest 1.07 update I thought it would have sorted the issues we have been having, but instead the Black Market and the micro transactions took presidence over having good online playability. Unfortunatley I fall for it every time, because I really like the way the game plays when the connections are good, its just to hit and miss though..... excuse the pun😁

2 hours ago, palla69 said:

I hear you Sim!!!

They really should have sorted the network side of the game buy now. With all the money they make, its a joke. With the latest 1.07 update I thought it would have sorted the issues we have been having, but instead the Black Market and the micro transactions took presidence over having good online playability. Unfortunatley I fall for it every time, because I really like the way the game plays when the connections are good, its just to hit and miss though..... excuse the pun😁

Hit and miss. LMAO. But on the mark.  Not CoD, but that statement.

Still trying to hold on, knowing how good it was at the start but it's getting much harder.  Wife already wants me to quit.  Lol - sorta.  Most friends are starting to quit as well. Have noticed  players list on the console is starting to dry up a bit with people playing.

downloaded BF1, have been a staunch COD player since the game first started but this game finally broke my spirit. BF1 hit detection is way way better even if you get sniped from 6 miles away as the maps are so huge! 64 players in a match and no noticeable lag to speak of!

1 hour ago, BIG__DOG said:

downloaded BF1, have been a staunch COD player since the game first started but this game finally broke my spirit. BF1 hit detection is way way better even if you get sniped from 6 miles away as the maps are so huge! 64 players in a match and no noticeable lag to speak of!

Exactly.  If Battlefield can go 64 players on a map with tanks, planes, and buildings crumbling all the while having gorgeous graphics that don't need to be dumbed down; all without lag - then the CoD developers have absolutely no excuse.

I'll get them both this weekend, but that just makes me want to plug on longer.  Assuming they fix it.

Will def cut back on time playing to play some other things, but will keep plugging at CoD when friends are on.  The game has sucked for a month but still hoping they get it rolling smooth again.  Def a fun game when they have it right.

Wow this is so sad, all us long time cod guys going to dice even though they told us all to F off cause cods servers are really that bad.  They have the game that could single handedly do the impossible and save Cod and are pissing it away being greedy and lazy, I’m a fool can’t believe I didn’t see this coming.  

Really starting to wonder if this isn’t intended to save on server cost, same thing with WW2 I quit at prestige 5 and heard it ended up getting good.  They got our money so why not get rid of half the base then fix it to suck money from those that obviously can handle being shat on and eating it up after 6 months to bleed em for micros. Most like myself bought their damn pass so now F off no need for me to stay around from their perspective. 

Me too sim, the beta as well as the first 3 weeks or so we’re great for me.  I actually was asking others what they were talking about thinking maybe the ps pro was giving me better games then came the infamous 60 hz update and everything went to hell.  I was happier on 20 with a working game than 60 with this shit show. 

Post some BFV vids and steams I’m having a ball even though I’m not nearly as good at it as COD.  Red dead is great too and online should be here any time, I’d think it would do as well or better than cod view wise.  I may even stream or post a few if it takes off like I’d expect as good as the single player and gta online are. 

Worst cod to date for me. Love the game when it plays well. But that is few and far between. Almost every game I'm a half a second behind. Hit the corner and insta dead one shot. I play hardcore and usually have a 1.7 kd. I'm struggling to keep a 1.2 on this pos.  Love ya Sim, your the whole reason I bought a netduma and my cod connection was forever changed. I played with one of my sons friends today. He was playing on 4g hotspot from his phone and doing better than me, lol. SMH. I want to delete the fucking stupid fucking game too!