Looking for some info on this pingplotter i ran

DAKOTADOCKALL

On this ping plotter graph i took a screenshot of does it show anything wrong with my line or somthing. I dont feel laggy on mutiplayer games like bo4 or battlefield its just some enemies are skiping really hard every other lobby sorry in advance if i put this in the wrong topic location.

Desktop Screenshot 2018.11.20 - 23.05.11.89.png

• Netduma Staff

Hi - this line looks great to me. Your base ping is pretty high, but that could just be your target URL. Since Twitter.com is located in America, depending on where you're located your base ping might appear higher. Try a local news site instead if you want :)

That isn't really important though - you aren't getting any packet loss (packet loss that's actually occurring only shows on the final 'hop', which is the last step on the graph at the top marked 'twitter.com'. If your PL% is blank next to the last hop then you're golden :) ). You're also not getting bad jitter at all - really flat line, and you aren't getting any bad spikes to speak of.

All in all, your line is great to play on. It sounds like it is as well - you aren't lagging on your end, it's just other players with bad connections appearing laggy sometimes. Good stuff!