Feature Request

1. Enable ability to fix the bandwidth used per second scale on the network snapshot like the network overview has.
  2. Allow for custom device tags for device manager.

These are likely not high on the priority list, but thought I would mention them.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, mikehd said:
  1. Enable ability to fix the bandwidth used per second scale on the network snapshot like the network overview has.
  2. Allow for custom device tags for device manager.

These are likely not high on the priority list, but thought I would mention them.

Hi Mike - great to know about both of these. Eech one is already on our Roadmap, so should be in a Milestone in the near future.

Thanks for the ideas. 👍

• Netduma Staff
3 minutes ago, mikehd said:

Bummer. Looked like it could be useful for general network troubleshooting. Thanks,

Hopefully we'll have a whole feature for diagnosing network issues some day - logs might some day be removed since it looks like it's reporting issues whereas in fact it's just every day router events. Thanks Mike :) 

hi

would it be possible have a pop out box for the ping dialog for the Duma OS like we did on the old software(ping)? and maybe include allow and deny as i would find this very very useful. When i'm streaming to twitch and have my twitch page up i have to go back and forth to see my ping to the game and see if or not its a dedi server or a P2P.  with a pop out box i could just have my stream page open and this popout box. 

kind regards

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, flexingjohn said:

hi

would it be possible have a pop out box for the ping dialog for the Duma OS like we did on the old software(ping)? and maybe include allow and deny as i would find this very very useful. When i'm streaming to twitch and have my twitch page up i have to go back and forth to see my ping to the game and see if or not its a dedi server or a P2P.  with a pop out box i could just have my stream page open and this popout box. 

kind regards

This is a great idea. We've discussed doing a ping overlay for games / streams before - I reckon it's definitely a possibility in the future! Thanks for the feedback :)