Getting error code on ps4 every day

Pwhirl101

Every time I'm on the ps4. Ever since new OS update I get kicked of the game. fortnite or bo4 with error code. Do you know why? Now I know it say error with application but like I said never had this problem b4. Could it be the new OS update? This is my error 

26B74225-A79A-42D4-9FD0-100CD2359A2C.jpeg

I doubt that the DumaOS would cause such an error. As I've received that error numerous times before while only using my other router. Sometimes hiccups will happen, as corrupted saved files can happen. Sometimes I would just backup my saved files to a USB or to the Playstation Cloud from the local drive. Then I would delete the saved files from my local ps4 drive and redownload them from the PS cloud or USB. Usually helps, as it's a bandaid fix to try. 

On 11/18/2018 at 6:59 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yeah thats not a networking issue unfortunately, the game has crashed for some reason. If you have a disc it might have a scratch etc

Consoles no longer need the disc for loading files. It is strictly used for proving ownership. When you first put the game into the drive it will install all files onto the HDD. If there was an issue(scratch on the disc) with the disc it would have been found at this level.

These errors may be caused by an issue with the game code, the OS, or both. When playing a game the discs don't cause this issue.