Friends unable to connect to me sometimes on cod

AnarchyAli

Could be one of 3 things that I can think of -

1.  Game playlist has updated and someone doesn't have the recent change.  That happens to my friends and myself if someone has been on long and others just get on.  In this case just have everyone reset the game and everyone will be on the same page.

2.  Someone in the party has a moderate Nat and can't join.  Steps need to be taken to Open the Nat type of course.

3.  Your geo is on and they aren't whitelisted.

Probably the playlist update most likely.  Hope this helps and ya'll get to grouping easier or things solved quicker.

4 minutes ago, Urge said:

Could be one of 3 things that I can think of -

1.  Game playlist has updated and someone doesn't have the recent change.  That happens to my friends and myself if someone has been on long and others just get on.  In this case just have everyone reset the game and everyone will be on the same page.

2.  Someone in the party has a moderate Nat and can't join.  Steps need to be taken to Open the Nat type of course.

3.  Your geo is on and they aren't whitelisted.

Probably the playlist update most likely.  Hope this helps and ya'll get to grouping easier or things solved quicker.

How do you whitelist friends is there a way of doing this without them been online etc or do i have to wait for them to show up on geo map then ping them and allow them ? don't think its playlist changes. 

I have moderate nat in game but not on console is there a way to fix in game nat to open thanks 

That's the only way to whitelist that i know of.

As for moderate nat - the duma should open all ports but if not you could try port forwarding adding all of the ports for CoD and the system you use.  That works for a lot of people with similar issues.

Or if you haven't tried it.  Turning off all of your devices and letting the modem, router, and system power up could potentially fix the issue.