Ping Assist V2

aka_boogo

Hey team awesome work with the new ping assist V2... I have a quick question or 2. Apologies if this has been brought up before...

so what am I looking at when I’m in game? I understand that my ping should be relatively flat with no spikes, is this the same for the other other colours? It appears (still early days lol) that most of the colours are for the most flat(ish) but my upload (browny yellowy colour) seems to jump around a bit? 

Apologies for my poor example kind of hard playing and game and taking note of what PAV2 is doing... 

any help is much appreciated 🤘🏼

Also any tips on how you are recording sessions to see PAV2 at work would be great... thx again!

• Netduma Staff
3 hours ago, aka_boogo said:

Hey team awesome work with the new ping assist V2... I have a quick question or 2. Apologies if this has been brought up before...

so what am I looking at when I’m in game? I understand that my ping should be relatively flat with no spikes, is this the same for the other other colours? It appears (still early days lol) that most of the colours are for the most flat(ish) but my upload (browny yellowy colour) seems to jump around a bit? 

Apologies for my poor example kind of hard playing and game and taking note of what PAV2 is doing... 

any help is much appreciated 🤘🏼

Also any tips on how you are recording sessions to see PAV2 at work would be great... thx again!

Hey - I'm not sure what you mean about colours. What specifically are you using to look at your upload / download?

Ping Assist allows you to use ping to filter for the best host, rather than filtering by distance. You'll want to tick 'Auto-Ping Host' and check out the ping graph to see if what you're connecting to is up to scratch. Upload and download speeds aren't affected by Ping Assist so I'm thinking there's a misunderstanding there.